NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

So when are the Hornets going to stop BSing and start LaMelo next to Rozier? Why is Graham playing 7 more minutes than him? What are they exactly waiting for before starting him? 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

nah, he's pretty solid on that end 

Yeah, he's not a great defender or anything but not a huge liability either. Dude is also proven in the playoffs so not sure why the Nuggets would think about moving him. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So when are the Hornets going to stop BSing and start LaMelo next to Rozier? Why is Graham playing 7 more minutes than him? What are they exactly waiting for before starting him? 

Yeah, he's not a great defender or anything but not a huge liability either. Dude is also proven in the playoffs so not sure why the Nuggets would think about moving him. 

same with edwards in minnesota tbh. team is terrible. im sure they told beasley he would be a starter but he is gonna be best as a bench guy. especially with that team.

also...DLo is soo bad lol. not a guy you want as a franchise cornerstone 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

same with edwards in minnesota tbh. team is terrible. im sure they told beasley he would be a starter but he is gonna be best as a bench guy. especially with that team.

also...DLo is soo bad lol. not a guy you want as a franchise cornerstone 

Not starting LaMelo makes no sense at this point. Just start him and see what your core truly can become. Why delay the inevitable here? 

DLo has value on some teams, but yeah, can't have him being the best or second best player on the team. Also have to surround him with good defenders. Just glad they started to lose. Keep on losing TWolves, the Dubs need that high pick! 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not starting LaMelo makes no sense at this point. Just start him and see what your core truly can become. Why delay the inevitable here? 

DLo has value on some teams, but yeah, can't have him being the best or second best player on the team. Also have to surround him with good defenders. Just glad they started to lose. Keep on losing TWolves, the Dubs need that high pick! 

Graham WAY outplayed his talent last year. Trade him before his value tanks. He is not going to rebound and be anything close to he was last season.

Not only that, but he puts no pressure on the interior of a defense. He's allergic to FTs.

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

watching his energy and vibe with Towns out (played 2 games against the nuggets) ... disgraceful honestly. and saunders def not an NBA coach (who woulda thought!)

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Graham WAY outplayed his talent last year. Trade him before his value tanks. He is not going to rebound and be anything close to he was last season.

Not only that, but he puts no pressure on the interior of a defense. He's allergic to FTs.

I'm not even sure how much value Graham has at this point. I know there were some rumors of Rozier possibly being moved, possibly to the Clippers. I don't even know how that trade would work, but Rozier should have some decent value if he keeps up this level of play.

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

watching his energy and vibe with Towns out (played 2 games against the nuggets) ... disgraceful honestly. and saunders def not an NBA coach (who woulda thought!)

I didn't watch any of those games, but he put up good numbers in the second meeting at least. Was it that bad? DLo could possibly work for a team like the Heat or Celtics, but I can't believe they thought a DLO/KAT duo was going to lead them to the playoffs. We shall see what Edwards becomes, but this looks like a top 5-7 team. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I didn't watch any of those games, but he put up good numbers in the second meeting at least. Was it that bad? DLo could possibly work for a team like the Heat or Celtics, but I can't believe they thought a DLO/KAT duo was going to lead them to the playoffs. We shall see what Edwards becomes, but this looks like a top 5-7 team. 

just losing basketball. unlike murray, his defense really is a joke (for him the lack of effort is dehabilitating) and then he just plays losing basketball on the offensive end with decision making. he was hitting shots in the second for a while but took a few really bad shots in the 4th quarter as the game was put away 

12 minutes ago, champ11 said:

just losing basketball. unlike murray, his defense really is a joke (for him the lack of effort is dehabilitating) and then he just plays losing basketball on the offensive end with decision making. he was hitting shots in the second for a while but took a few really bad shots in the 4th quarter as the game was put away 

I see, definitely sounds like DLo. 

Have you guys been running Jokic/Green line ups much? If so, how has it gone? 

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I see, definitely sounds like DLo. 

Have you guys been running Jokic/Green line ups much? If so, how has it gone? 

killer so far. but not too many minutes yet. love green bro. great fit with both units. he's shooting lights out to start the year. we kinda need him to make the bench make sense with the disjointed roster lol.

of course somehow MPJ was supposed to play tonight and the quarantine is getting extended or something