NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That man has all the intangibles that Harden lacks. 

Yeah, he's not a friggin' clown. Steph plays the game like a kid. He's just out there having fun. Harden plays the game to manipulate it to his will. It's why Steph has multiple rings and Harden has none.

I dislike the Warriors but will never dislike Steph. Can't do it. Not possible. I HATE your roster construction right now. I HATE that Steph has to play super human every game just so you guys can play .500 ball.

A lot of us always wondered what a high volume Steph would look like so him doing it for 1 year no big deal. 

Kerr gotta do something with Oubre. Maybe let him come off the bench for a couple games to allow him to play with the second unit. I ain’t never seen someone look this bad 

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, he's not a friggin' clown. Steph plays the game like a kid. He's just out there having fun. Harden plays the game to manipulate it to his will. It's why Steph has multiple rings and Harden has none.

I dislike the Warriors but will never dislike Steph. Can't do it. Not possible. I HATE your roster construction right now. I HATE that Steph has to play super human every game just so you guys can play .500 ball.

Steph always keeps the spirits of his teammates high and never hangs his head down in times of adversity. Harden just drifts away time after time when things get tough. 

The second unit was amazing today. Won the game for them. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Steph always keeps the spirits of his teammates high and never hangs his head down in times of adversity. Harden just drifts away time after time when things get tough. 

The second unit was amazing today. Won the game for them. 

Yeah, we'll see where y'all go. I still don't buy them as a playoff team but this is a random year and defenses aren't clicking at all, yet. If Steph Kobe 2006's the Warriors to the playoffs, he should win unanimous MVP.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, we'll see where y'all go. I still don't buy them as a playoff team but this is a random year and defenses aren't clicking at all, yet. If Steph Kobe 2006's the Warriors to the playoffs, he should win unanimous MVP.

They will have to pick off wins against mediocre and bad teams. The offense is going to continue being inconsistent with the lack of shooting but no reason they can't be a good defensive team now that Draymond is back. Pretty impressed with Wiggins defense. He competed well against Kawhi in both these games. At the very least they should be in the play in games. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, champ11 said:

lmao....nikola jokic famous for making the players around him worse tbh 

Lol, I've always liked Grant and it's actually pretty embarrassing when you think of the squad OKC had a few years ago to only get smacked by Dame in 5 games. 

But time for the Nuggets to run some wins off. Easy win today, should beat NY tomorrow and then KD still will be out on Tuesday, right? 

Any word on what MPJ did to get the 10 additional days?