NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Now that Harden is on the Nets it feels good to know we are going to shoot 1,000 FTs per game. Most of them are going to be by Harden. Thats going to make us even harder to beat because we will get cheap ones if you want to say Harden gets favors from the refs Ill take it but the Nets will get those calls now lol. Plus Harden is on his way to a triple double in his debut. I cant wait to see what happens though when Kyrie comes back. I truly hope he can play Monday against the Bucks. KD, Kyrie, and Harden against what many think is there top competition in the East. 

KD had a quiet 42pts and Harden had the first ever 30pt triple double for a player in his debut. Off to a great start I would say. Now I cant wait to see how this team does with Kyrie coming back. People think both Kyrie and Harden wont share the ball. We saw tonight Harden 14 assists he will definitely share. Im just going to set back and see who is going to stop KD, Kyrie, Harden and then Harris is going to get all the wide open 3's his heart will desire. TLC knocks down his open 3's as well and if Brown can hit his 3's consistently then yeah the Nets are going to be hard to stop I dont care who they play. They might give up a ton but they will score more than the opposing team which is the object of the game. In the words of MJF (for those who watch AEW wrestling), the Nets "are better than you and you know it" lol. 

Edited by stl4life07

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

KD still being 1st Team NBA, MVP candidate KD is a welcomed sight. You legitimately love to see it.

The forward spots are going to be a b**** to decide this year. KD, LBJ, Giannis, Kawhi and PG are killing it. And one of them will be on the 3rd team. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The forward spots are going to be a b**** to decide this year. KD, LBJ, Giannis, Kawhi and PG are killing it. And one of them will be on the 3rd team. 

Then you have guys like Tatum, Ingram, Sabonis(unless they count him as a center) fighting for that final forward spot. It’s going to be a dogfight there.

I heard LeVert has a serious health issue. That really sucks for him. I hope he gets healthy and able to return to the court and play well. Just bad timing because I knew nothing about it while he was on the Nets. The second he gets traded it comes out and he is out indefinitely.

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I heard LeVert has a serious health issue. That really sucks for him. I hope he gets healthy and able to return to the court and play well. Just bad timing because I knew nothing about it while he was on the Nets. The second he gets traded it comes out and he is out indefinitely.

Weird because you'd think that they might try to veto the deal considering he obviously didn't pass his physical, but it seems too late for that. 

• Like 1