NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, NYRaider said:

He's out today because of his "conditioning" lol 

That's fine to be honest. He's been gone for some time so if he needs to get improve his conditioning then so be it. Get to build some of the chemistry against the Cavs on Wednesday and Friday. IF the Nets win though and then beat the Cavs in both their games, then all of a sudden they will be 11-6 and KD may be leading the MVP race. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Clippers are shooting 44% from down town and have six legitimate players in the rotation shooting over 40%. Unreal. Until you see some players start to regress or go in slumps, this offense is truly unstoppable. PG is shooting 51% on 8 3s a game with so much difficulty on half his attempts. He's prone to come back to earth at some point but wouldn't be surprised if he still finishes in the 43-44% range. 

What do you mean conservatively? He just has a limited skillset. And he's not exactly playing on a team with the best spacing. I expected him to be a bit of a better rebounder but overall he's pretty much as advertised. 

4 3PA in his first game.

He hasn’t made a single one this year and he refuses to shoot outside of the paint whatsoever. Where are his perimeter skills?

23 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Great as a spark plug off the bench. Cool to see him find a home and get a new contract from Utah.

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Clarkson has been absolutely hooping since he got traded to Utah 

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised at how well he has played for us. His scoring off the bench and 3 point shooting have been in huge in taking pressure off of Mitchell. Along with Conley's resurgence this season. I really like how we've looked this season. Getting Clarkson for Exum and 2 second round picks has been a steal for us so far. 

We're currently sitting at 9th in ORTG and 6th in DRTG. 

In the week 5 power rankings The Athletic has us at #5, NBA.com has us at #6, and ESPN has us at #7. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're currently sitting at 9th in ORTG and 6th in DRTG. 

In the week 5 power rankings The Athletic has us at #5, NBA.com has us at #6, and ESPN has us at #7. 

I told you before the season that you guys and the Suns were being underrated. Cool to see after the first few weeks that both teams are #3 and #4.

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

4 3PA in his first game.

He hasn’t made a single one this year and he refuses to shoot outside of the paint whatsoever. Where are his perimeter skills?

He's a big man. He doesn't need perimeter skills right now. And he has a teammate in Ingram who can be the late game bucket getter once they are ready to make the next step.

The things he needs to worry about most are his atrocious defense, maintaining some conditioning, and injury prevention.

His perimeter skills were definitely overblown coming out of college, though. I saw so many articles about his underrated passing and point center abilities...and I've seen none.

Edited by seminoles1