NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Just now, Troy Brown said:

i get reg season doesn't mean a bunch but this is the type of crap that happens when you just sit players to rest them against the worst teams in the league. i don't like resting players for no reason. 

Yeah... they said his quad contusion was swelling and wanted to be safe on a back to back.

I think the team as a whole was fatigued. 

This road trip is really gonna test them. Probably their longest of the year? It's 7 road games over 12 days. Tonight was the 5th game on the 8th night. Not saying that's a good excuse, but it explains some of it besides the no AD. Our lack of size did hurt tonight. Hopefully he plays Saturday, cause I don't want another crappy loss on national television, especially not against the Celtics.

Vogel needs to get THT and Caruso some more minutes.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah... they said his quad contusion was swelling and wanted to be safe on a back to back.

I think the team as a whole was fatigued. 

This road trip is really gonna test them. Probably their longest of the year? It's 7 road games over 12 days. Tonight was the 5th game on the 8th night. Not saying that's a good excuse, but it explains some of it besides the no AD. Our lack of size did hurt tonight. Hopefully he plays Saturday, cause I don't want another crappy loss on national television, especially not against the Celtics.

Vogel needs to get THT and Caruso some more minutes.

he's been gtd almost all year, of course they're gonna say that tho

14 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

he's been gtd almost all year, of course they're gonna say that tho

Yeah, I'm sure its BS and they are just trying to give him a day off.

Vogel also said this.

Just kinda weird that we need to manage these guys in their mid 20s but LeBron on this road trip has been 38 minutes (Bucks), 29 minutes (Bulls), 38 minutes (Cavs), 39 minutes (Sixers), and 36 minutes tonight.

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hart and Bledsoe going crazy lol

Yeah some of its anomalous but these past two games we are getting much better looks because of the game plan  shift and guys are actually hitting 3s, beautiful 

• Like 1