NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

He’s always been an insecure guy who just wanted to be loved. That was very fair post by Real on the last page. From what the fans are privy to, Shaq was usually the instigator of their fights.

Still prefer Shaq to Kobe (whom I’m reluctant to Cobain) tho

Respect 👊🏻

It doesn’t make me feel good to talk about Shaq like that. I mean he’s a Lakers legend, but it is what it is. I’m not gonna give him a pass for his actions, especially now that he is in his 40s and still showing that same immaturity publicly. The whole Howard and McGee stuff was lame, especially the former. His mom had to even tell him to knock it off with McGee before he finally stopped.

As far as the Kobe thing. I don’t mind that. At least you’re being honest. A ton of people hated Kobe and act like they’ve always loved him after he passed. I think a good amount probably did come around during the latter half of his career and in retirement, but a good amount are just looking for likes on social media too.

1 hour ago, amac said:

I think I lost all respect for him when he jumped on a bandwagon mocking a guy with a disability on Twitter. He is massively insecure and all fun and games until he gets a lick of criticism. 

I actually just saw the old news video for that on YT last week cause it popped up in my recommendations and yeah that was pretty bad. I felt for the guy cause he said he looked up to Shaq and seemed to be a really down to earth dude. Not like he can control how he was born.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Last night I saw my fear with the Warriors and it wasn’t being blown out. It was Kerr being stubborn. Playing Curry off ball like he has Draymond and allay out there. Those guys on the court with him have no clue how to play in that type of offense. Every time they put him off ball all it took was an easy ball denial and whatever Warrior had it just drove or chucked it up. Curry has to have the ball in his hands and the offense runs through him.

Came away impressed with Wiseman with the lack of playing and time he’s had.can’t wait to see where he’s at in a month

Getting Draymond back will help you guys a ton on both ends because he'll allow Curry/Wiggins/Oubre to play off ball more and is still a high end defender. Wiseman looked good last night as well and should only continue to get better as the year goes on. Shooting and depth both look like they'll be issues but I think you guys will be alright, it's going to take some time for your team to gel. 

40 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This dude confirmed it himself lol. He’s being about as toxic as possible and hurting the Rockets. The team or league should suspend him and drop a heavy fine.

I love that Harden thinks the issue everyone has is that he was at a strip club.

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Rockets game was postponed because they didn't have enough players to play. 

I'm so sick of Houston. Worst owner in the league and the most overrated star in Harden. This should be a forfeit. It's not OKC's fault Harden had to go the strip club.