NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You moved back to the East Coast? 

Better chance to finish in the 50/40/90 club between Kawhi and PG this season? The fact both are currently averaging those shooting splits with the amount of volume is ridiculous. 

no i'm just an idiot who types without thinking sometimes, idk if i'll ever leave the west, yall stuck with me

16 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

disappointing as a Cs fan to see how good hayward has been

Oh damn I didn't know he was playing that well, but yeah he was playing good before COVID ended years regular season. Right? But, yeah that sucks for y'all cause this is the Gordon you were hoping to be seeing when you signed him.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Oh damn I didn't know he was playing that well, but yeah he was playing good before COVID ended years regular season. Right? But, yeah that sucks for y'all cause this is the Gordon you were hoping to be seeing when you signed him.

he was fine in his role but he was just super glueman. he wouldn't have numbers close to this in boston had he resigned but i just didn't think he had #1 option years left in him (even if #1 option for a bad team doesn't mean as much) 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Harden has taken 5 shots. He’s hasn’t really looked to even score. Ever since Kyrie came back he’s been very passive. 

Its odd. At first I thought he was trying to keep Kyrie happy after his absence, but its been like this all 3 games.

I get one guy is gonna have to be more of the facilitator in this trio, but he's probably overdoing it trying to prove the fit.