NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

disappointing as a Cs fan to see how good hayward has been

I'm glad he got to leave to be honest. Yeah, sucks as a Celtics fan but Hayward is getting to shine like he did in Utah and has been playing great. You guys already have two beasts on the perimeter. Share the wealth! 

I know it’s against one of the worst teams but after last two games Good to see the Warriors actually playing good. 

Also Kerr benching Wiseman not a fan, but then only play him 5 minutes in the first half is laughable. This season pretty much means nothing. You make the playoffs that’s cool, but making sure Wiseman develops should be the number 1 priority. So he’s ready to go next year. 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I know it’s against one of the worst teams but after last two games Good to see the Warriors actually playing good. 

Also Kerr benching Wiseman not a fan, but then only play him 5 minutes in the first half is laughable. This season pretty much means nothing. You make the playoffs that’s cool, but making sure Wiseman develops should be the number 1 priority. So he’s ready to go next year. 

Agreed. I forget which podcast it was. It was a ringer one I believe, but they were talking about just that how bigs take a while to really develop and the Warriors are better when he’s off the court but that they took him so they gotta commit to developing him which means they are gonna be a worse team for the time being.

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Agreed. I forget which podcast it was. It was a ringer one I believe, but they were talking about just that how bigs take a while to really develop and the Warriors are better when he’s off the court but that they took him so they gotta commit to developing him which means they are gonna be a worse team for the time being.

Yeah all the numbers point to the team being better when he’s not on the floor. It’s not always pretty when he’s on the floor, but that’s the bullet you have to bite when you commit to a big man. He needs that playing time.

• Like 1