NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

THT with the help defense to force a 3 second. I love this dude.

If he would've made another and 1 I was gonna jump out my seat lol.

orlando fleeced yall dumb ***** with the cash considerations yall gave us for him. classic weltman. he knew the draft flattened out. he beat the rest of the league to the punch 

• Like 1

As a Warriors fan this is probably the most excited I been for a season in a couple years. Cant wait to see Steph out there tonight and see how him, Wiggins and Oubre mesh early on. Sucks that we wont be able to Wiseman. Gonna make the first month of the season basically training camp for him. 

The Lakers do not match up with the Clippers well at all. Who do they have that can stop Paul George? Kawhi Leonard has 6 years of youth + a longer offseason on LeBron. The Clippers point guards Patrick Beverley, Lou Will and Reggie Jackson are better than the Lakers point guards. Ibaka is capable of containing Anthony Davis. The last time Ty Lue was the assistant for a team and then took over as HC they immediately won a championship. That was coaching LeBron, so he will have plenty of insight into coaching against him.

The Clippers should be favorites to win it all. I'm sure they're happy to not have as much pressure on them as last season though.

Edited by Kirill