NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

btw, nice debut from LaMelo. We're going to be seeing a lot of these shooting performances from him, aren't we?

Lamelo will be one of the least efficient scorers in the NBA this year, most likely

Since he can't do it (yet) but plays like he can

• Like 1

With Morris and the GOAT Campazzo I hope we'll get to see Murray with more minutes at 2 guard, just running around screens until he gets an open look. Think it will be good for him and the offense. He can run that 2 man game w/ Jokic beautifully and take advantage of teams overplaying his 3 but overall his vision and tempo is nothing special.

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

With Morris and the GOAT Campazzo I hope we'll get to see Murray with more minutes at 2 guard, just running around screens until he gets an open look. Think it will be good for him and the offense. He can run that 2 man game w/ Jokic beautifully and take advantage of teams overplaying his 3 but overall his vision and tempo is nothing special.

this year is gonna be so fun

10 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

btw, nice debut from LaMelo. We're going to be seeing a lot of these shooting performances from him, aren't we?

I still don't understand how the Ball brothers both went in the top 3. Lonzo makes good transition passes so he's a top 2 pick? And LaMelo was all around trash overseas. Theres a number of PG's in this draft who could easily end up a better player than LaMelo.

I'm getting hype on Maledon. His mentor is Tony Parker and he looks a lot like Parker did as a rookie, he's just 6'5.