Week 14 GDT - Broncos at Panthers

broncosfan_101

4 hours ago, broncosfan_101 said:

McCaffrey is now doubtful. I’m going out on a limb saying that I’ll be making the next GDT, as well. Our D will be too much for Teddy. CAR’s red zone offence is bad and trending down, I don’t think they’re scoring more than one TD on the defence. 

DJ Moore is out as well, correct?

2 hours ago, germ-x said:

DJ Moore is out as well, correct?

In theory he could get cleared in time, but the odds are super long.

They do get back 3 key players - Robbie Anderson, Shaq Thompson & Derrick Brown.   Moore & our alumnus Zach Kerr are still out from COVID.

On paper, this would be a CAR W with CMC & Moore - now it's definitely a toss-up.   Rhule's done a fantastic job of coaching up this team, they get the most of their guys.   The big X factor they use is Curtis Samuel, and how Teddy & he/Anderson exploit our secondary tells the tale on D for us.   But they are certainly shorthanded on O.  On the flip side, their D is vulnerable to the run, so this is a good matchup for our run game.   Lock should, in theory, show progress here.   This isn't a big mismatch on D vs. our O.    

8 minutes ago, rcpbawler said:

Brian Burns probably feasting today. I feel like we're gonna lean heavily on the run game and quick passes.

Excited about muti though, the most fun highlight tape from an offensive lineman I've probably ever seen.

Definitely true with Muti.