Week 14 GDT - Broncos at Panthers

8 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Is Dotson hurt? He's better than Anderson and Wilkinson. Wilkinson is D3 College level

I think it's just final audition time. They couldn't believe Wilkinson was as bad as they remembered and needed a reminder. As far as Anderson, just wanted to see him on the left side.

11 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Did Lock just execute a long, time consuming drive? Actually ran the offense as designed?

Lock’s biggest drive killing weakness all season has been that he loves the deep/hero ball. Which would be fine, except he sucks at it. It’s nice to see him finally taking what the defense is giving him instead of trying to force his throws. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, rcpbawler said:

Really need to get kj and Jeudy involved in the second half. It's about player development at this point, no reason Nick Vannet should have the majority of the targets at this point.

Seems like Locks taking whats there. I don't mind that at all.

2 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Seems like Locks taking whats there. I don't mind that at all.

For Lock's sake, sure, just want to see more plays called for the young guns preferably. Lock looks a lot like the game manager he was in his rookie year which is light years better than the 2020 version.