Bears / Texans GDT 12/13/20

G08

Not sure I've ever done this before so here goes nothing!

Playing around with some scenarios...

Current odds for making the playoffs are 12%

If we beat the Texans, 20%
If we beat the Vikings, 39%
If we beat the Jaguars, 59%
If we beat the Packers, 92%

Lose any 2 games and it's less than 1%

I'm in the minority of Bears fans, but I don't care: let's get that W!

Edited by G08

I loved Mahomes but thought he was extremely raw, liked Trubisky and honestly thought Watson was the no-brainer pick.

Injury history, slight frame, and threw a ton of picks in college. Kind of a tough sell after witnessing the Cutler era, one would think.

Oh well, maybe one day we'll get the story from Pace. I agree, @WindyCity, that this has nothing to do with ******* racism.

26 minutes ago, G08 said:

I loved Mahomes but thought he was extremely raw, liked Trubisky and honestly thought Watson was the no-brainer pick.

Injury history, slight frame, and threw a ton of picks in college. Kind of a tough sell after witnessing the Cutler era, one would think.

Oh well, maybe one day we'll get the story from Pace. I agree, @WindyCity, that this has nothing to do with ******* racism.

It's strange though because the story goes that Pace fell in love with Trubisky's personality, meanwhile there's never been a person who has said anything other than "Watson is a great, great person." It's almost like he met with Trubisky, immediately loved him and gave no one else a chance

4 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

At least we get to see how Duke Shelley does in the nickle position with Skrine out.

At least they took Vildor instead of an OL prospect. Gotta have 2+ corners taken every year, no doubt

10 minutes ago, Thegurubear said:

not gonna lie i still have playoff hopes

I have top 10 draft pick hopes. If they win today and beat Jacksonville in 2 weeks, I'd assume 7-9 is enough to keep Pace and Nagy. It also gets them out of range for the top 4 QB's in all likelihood

• Like 1