Bears / Texans GDT 12/13/20

G08

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Green Bay is playing for the #1 seed. They aren't resting anyone unless NO loses twice in 4 weeks. As the standings are now, IIRC, they would be hosting Minnesota in round 1 who absolutely ran all over them a few weeks back. They want no part of them again

I see NO keeping the #1 seed, and with only one bye this season I think they will rest players to get ready for their playoff game which they will have locked up either the #2 or #3 seed. I also don't think they care who they go up against, even if it is Minnesota they will want to show that that game wasn't how they really are.

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Montgomery runs for 80, next offensive play is a Patterson run

Robinson catches a first down, next offensive play he's not in

Graham catches a first down, next offensive play he's not in

As much as want to see them run the seem to be working  pass players to defeat a pass rush. (He says wishfully) 

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

I see NO keeping the #1 seed, and with only one bye this season I think they will rest players to get ready for their playoff game which they will have locked up either the #2 or #3 seed. I also don't think they care who they go up against, even if it is Minnesota they will want to show that that game wasn't how they really are.

If the Bears had a chance at the #1 seed and rested players, I'd be pissed

9 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Montgomery runs for 80, next offensive play is a Patterson run

Robinson catches a first down, next offensive play he's not in

Graham catches a first down, next offensive play he's not in

Montgomery runs for a first down to the 4, next offensive play he's not in (a toss is run to Patterson)

1 minute ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Great job.

I mean it's nice that we aren't embarrassing ourselves offensively for a change, but I'd personally rather not actually win a meaningless game against another bottom feeding team when we need a QB in the first and to clean house in the front office. 

5 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I mean it's nice that we aren't embarrassing ourselves offensively for a change, but I'd personally rather not actually win a meaningless game against another bottom feeding team when we need a QB in the first and to clean house in the front office. 

Lol, i didnt state but it was actually for the false start call. sorry