Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, MD4L said:

lol, cmon man. We didn’t see the Packers look terrible vs Minnesota some weeks ago? One bad half people say anything.

I mean Mahomes has been worst than Rodgers this season so far and today he has proven to be a worse QB. Logic says if they are equals before today's game and Mahomes sucks today, then Mahomes is worse. Simple math.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

I mean Mahomes has been worst than Rodgers this season so far and today he has proven to be a worse QB. Logic says if they are equals before today's game and Mahomes sucks today, then Mahomes is worse. Simple math.

Lol ok. If you believe so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Through first 6 weeks, he was well up there in average completed air yards. Well above Mahomes and Wilson. Not sure what happened since, but it's not his arm. He HAS had several deep bombs make it home this year....just % wise it's bad.

By the way have you traded in your pats fandom for full time Brady fandom now? 😛 

I've been watching the Pats games and cheering them on, Pats first and foremost always....I just know nothing good would come from posting about it right now lol

It's honestly fun watching Brady and not being emotionally attached to the outcome of his games, allows me to talk about it freely and not really care that much overall, its freeing! lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Absolutely, but I think that's the point. I don't know that there is a quantifiable way to equate your chance at victory using this methodology, I just think that if you're the inferior team, you want to go the avenue with the highest variance and shortens the game as much as possible. That's where I believe that stems from. Is that actually factual with regards to working at a significantly higher rate? I don't know. But it's probably my game plan. 

It's similar to the line of thinking that the underdog should go for 2 and win vs the xp and tie to force OT.

Odds to convert 1 2pt conversion being around 50%.

Odds for xp + win coin toss + drive for td ( or lose coin toss + stop td drive + drive for fog or td)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I mean Mahomes has been average in many games this season. Like the Chargers, both Raiders games, the Pats, both Broncos games, and now this game. That's 7 average games this season. If Mahomes was truly great he would be on pace for 60+ TDs.

bum

I really want to see AJ Green's market next year. He was so bad for chunks this year, but I'd love to bring him to SF as a WR3 type on a one year deal. Dont' think he'll take it, but I really want to add a better third receiver who can play up like Green / Hilton / Marvin Jones 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It's similar to the line of thinking that the underdog should go for 2 and win vs the xp and tie to force OT.

Odds to convert 1 2pt conversion being around 50%.

Odds for xp + win coin toss + drive for td ( or lose coin toss + stop td drive + drive for fog or td)

I actually thought of that exact scenario while writing it up lol 

• Like 1