GDT: Texans Bears

10 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Seriously... how do you not see that DW4 operates better outside the pocket and adjust accordingly?

Back to back sacks say they still don't see it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jch1911 said:

No... it's abuse at this point to not run roll outs... fire Devlin tonight and DW4 needs to stand up to Kelly to implement more roll outs

I think Tim Kelly is actually a good OC. He took a dumpster fire offense and made us the no.2 passing offense in the entire NFL.

Doesn't mean that he can't improve, we need an OC who can play to Watsons strengths, if Kelly isn't better next season can him and hire the hottest new college OC

3 minutes ago, Drained said:

I think Tim Kelly is actually a good OC. He took a dumpster fire offense and made us the no.2 passing offense in the entire NFL.

Doesn't mean that he can't improve, we need an OC who can play to Watsons strengths, if Kelly isn't better next season can him and hire the hottest new college OC

I think Kelly is using BO'ob's A gap run with no run game and not rolling DW4 out OR moving the pocket to protect DW4

He is nto putting DW4 in positions to succeed.  I think if you look at a lot (or much) of DW4's success, it comes off of broken plays.... you don't reward the OC for that

• Like 1