GDT: Texans Bears

tab

I had low expectations once Romeo Crennell took over. Yes, it got rid of Bill O'Brien, but... Romeo Crennell isn't a good HC. This was a foregone conclusion, this team is transitioning and any game under this regime was going to be a loss moreso than a W.

Next GM/HC is going to have to clean up and start fresh, so it's not like we should expect a run to the SB - 7-9 next season is probably the high mark.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I had low expectations once Romeo Crennell took over. Yes, it got rid of Bill O'Brien, but... Romeo Crennell isn't a good HC. This was a foregone conclusion, this team is transitioning and any game under this regime was going to be a loss moreso than a W.

Next GM/HC is going to have to clean up and start fresh, so it's not like we should expect a run to the SB - 7-9 next season is probably the high mark.

I think with a good HC we could be back to form. Just need a legitimate coaching staff and a full off-season not mirred by COVID-19.

Then again, I wouldn't be mad with a losing season next season, we get our first rounder back so...