Week 14 Post-game: NFC-N champs best NFC-N chumps

mikebpackfan

20 hours ago, squire12 said:

Pretty easy way to slow the edge rush.  Mystery why MM rarely did that.

That's just a tight end chip? Every team does that all the time. Plenty of TEs have ragdolled a DE similarly, although taking out three with it is especially hilarious.

2 hours ago, MrBobGray said:

That's just a tight end chip? Every team does that all the time. Plenty of TEs have ragdolled a DE similarly, although taking out three with it is especially hilarious.

I dont recall MM using the TE like that much.  He left his OT on an island regularly 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Watched the whole replay of the Lions game. Three observations: (1) #58 is not very good, (2) #36 is going to be very good, (3) MVS caught EVERY PASS WITH HIS HANDS. The ball never got to his body. If MVS learns to trust his hands, he will be very good.

What’s Vernon Scott’s athletic ability? The 4.4s speed rage packers reportedly had him at or the 4.56 I saw other places?

7 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

What’s Vernon Scott’s athletic ability? The 4.4s speed rage packers reportedly had him at or the 4.56 I saw other places?

I'm guessing Scott's role will be Greene's ILB spot. 4.56 is more than adequate there. He has the size, and he hits like a ton of bricks. I'm excited to see his year 2 jump. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Did Clark break Ragnow's throat and Stafford's ribs?

Don't mess with December KC.  Jokes aside, he does turn it up in the 4th quarter of the season.  The hit on Stafford looked painful but was not dirty.  Running around midfield is no man's land and the QB knows it.  

12 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

It's really hard to say because he's never really had much opportunity to try to run things down that we've been able to see.  He looks pretty athletic, but he's also probably going to need to gain 10-15 over the next couple of years to stick in the league with that frame.  Just a bit too lanky for the NFL.

Edited by MrBobGray

5 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I'm guessing Scott's role will be Greene's ILB spot. 4.56 is more than adequate there. He has the size, and he hits like a ton of bricks. I'm excited to see his year 2 jump. 

He got some deep reps against the lions. At least 2 high, haven't rewarched yet.