Week 14 GDT: Ravens @ Browns - MNF @ the Factory of Sadness

drd23

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The hard part about the spread type picks is that you could get screwed over on points and lose on both, making you doubly angry. :)

100%

That's why I only ever bet the moneyline on teams against the Ravens 😝

Win the game or win $. Only two options haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

@MWil23 I think you guys easily beat us tonight

3V0Z.gif

It's impossible to pick against the Ravens.

They have Justin Tucker, who is just absolutely AUTOMATIC. 

They have the reigning 2019 MVP who is still so young that he has nowhere to go but up.

The Browns are coming off of a major emotional win At Tennessee.

The Ravens are fighting for their playoff livelihood and have a lot of experience.

The Browns defense is decimated.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

3V0Z.gif

It's impossible to pick against the Ravens.

They have Justin Tucker, who is just absolutely AUTOMATIC. 

They have the reigning 2019 MVP who is still so young that he has nowhere to go but up.

The Browns are coming off of a major emotional win At Tennessee.

The Ravens are fighting for their playoff livelihood and have a lot of experience.

The Browns defense is decimated.

Boo This Man GIF - BooThisMan - Discover & Share GIFs

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls if I'm still awake tonight, I'll make sure to come in here and give my concession speech and congratulate you on your well deserved win somewhere in between the end of Quarter 3 and the 4:00 minute mark in the 4th Quarter.

What concession? You mean your "We're 1-game behind PIT for the division lead!" speech after obliterating us on MNF?

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What concession? You mean your "We're 1-game behind PIT for the division lead!" speech after obliterating us on MNF?

Unfortunately after tonight, the division will be completely out of reach. Hopefully we can dust ourselves off and rebound against the NYG and NYJ the next two weeks and salvage the season. 

Just now, DawgX said:

He's trying out some evil sorcery. Not happening, @AFlaccoSeagulls. You guys will win and win in convincing fashion.

It's hard to win when your QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. We're getting smacked. Chubb is gonna run for like 200+ because both Williams and Campbell haven't been practicing and Patrick Queen tackles like a CB.

Calais was a big part of our victory against the Browns in our first go around this season. Obviously had the PD that led to the Marlon pick and added some strong interior pressure, but he also stopped a gang of would be big runs. Be it by personal stuffs and TFLs or just disrupting running lanes- he was key. Glad he can go even in limited fashion, but his situation isn't looking great.