Week 14 GDT: Ravens @ Browns - MNF @ the Factory of Sadness

drd23

6 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Yes. The roster is being mismanaged from multiple angles. And for what it's worth when Stone comes off the COVID list the team will be at 55 players. I think they have an exception right now allowing them to be at 54 but a couple of cuts are incoming. 

Anthony Levine at CB and the amount of NASCAR we ran last night is a big sign the team was caught lacking at CB and DI. Can't happen again.

4 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Anthony Levine at CB and the amount of NASCAR we ran last night is a big sign the team was caught lacking at CB and DI. Can't happen again.

Its because they only took 4 CBs into the game and 3 of them got injured during it

39 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And whose brilliant idea was it to take 4 CB's into the game when Jimmy Smith is already playing injured?

I was wondering this as well, but then I realized Khalil Dorsey got placed on IR, Tramon was out injured, Bonds was on the Covid list, and  Averett looked horrible last game. I assume b/w the injuries and wanting to focus on stopping the run, that's why they went in with only 4 CBs.

7 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I assume b/w the injuries and wanting to focus on stopping the run, that's why they went in with only 4 CBs.

That's all true, but I'm not sure that someone like Kristian Welch or Jordan Richards provides soo much more on ST than Averrett would to justify having them active over AA.

It's not just a question of "Do we take in an extra DL or DB?", there are other positions that can be taken from too as Zrebiec points out, but I'm not sure that is Harbs' style