Week 6: Miami Dolphins (2-2) @ Atlanta Falcons (3-1)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ ATL  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Matt Ryan
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Devonta Freeman
    • Tevin Coleman
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Julio Jones
    • Mohamed Sanu
    • Taylor Gabriel
    • Julius Thomas
    • Austin Hooper
    • Cody Parkey
    • Matt Bryant
    • Dolphins DST
    • Titans DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2017 at 05:00 PM

?format=500w

This week we face the incredibly explosive Falcons offense, in their dome, with them coming off a bye week. Meanwhile, Miami comes into the game 32nd in most offensive categories. We better hope Gase has been saving some kind of offensive wrinkle or this could get ugly really quickly. Will be interesting to see how our defense holds up against a stronger opponent, though.

My prediction:
Miami 13
Atlanta 30

I predict the D comes out strong, holding Atlanta to 10 first half points.  But the offense predictably struggles again, forcing the D to be on the field all game.  The Falcons score 7 more in the 3rd quarter, before blowing it open with 17 more points in the 4th.  Falcons win 34-13.

I don't care about winning this game. To get into the playoffs, you must win 7 home games, and 3 away games. We still have plenty of away games to win. What we need to see is improvement on offense. So far, we haven't scored 2 TD's in a single game this season. That is what I want to see. 14 points from the offense. If we can get that, it will be an improvement. Our defense is legit. Kiko, Rey, and Timmons are the best group of LB's we have had since Zack left. Our DL is starting to gel, with both rookie DT's making plays, and Harris starting to flash. With Maxwell out of the secondary, we are covering much better, and our young CB's are going to get better with more playing time. TJ comes back next week, so Jones won't have to cover the entire field. I want to see our D stuff their run game, and I want to see Matt Ryan get his butt handed to him, like what happened to Cassel last week.

1 hour ago, ericsvibe said:

I don't care about winning this game. To get into the playoffs, you must win 7 home games, and 3 away games. We still have plenty of away games to win. What we need to see is improvement on offense. So far, we haven't scored 2 TD's in a single game this season. That is what I want to see. 14 points from the offense. If we can get that, it will be an improvement. Our defense is legit. Kiko, Rey, and Timmons are the best group of LB's we have had since Zack left. Our DL is starting to gel, with both rookie DT's making plays, and Harris starting to flash. With Maxwell out of the secondary, we are covering much better, and our young CB's are going to get better with more playing time. TJ comes back next week, so Jones won't have to cover the entire field. I want to see our D stuff their run game, and I want to see Matt Ryan get his butt handed to him, like what happened to Cassel last week.

Tankersley has been better than I thought he would be right away.  A pleasant surprise.

The longer Gase sticks with Cutler the more respect I will lose for him as a coach. When an offense is this bad for this long a change is needed to see if it even make a difference. The defense will start quitting from lack of hope in this game and weeks to come if a change is not made.

I am really disappointed in Xaiven Howards play this season, this guy is just not improving and it looks a lot like he is afraid of contact to me with the ball carrier.

I've been hesitant to hail our defense as great, but after holding the Falcons to 17 points at home and shutting them down in the second half.......and making a big time turnover when Atlanta was driving for the win......I'm very impressed with the turnaround of our defense from last season.  Tankersley is playing way above my expectations so far, and that's allowing Reshad Jones to fly around and make plays.

Im thoroughly impressed with out win today, but what's the deal with the Falcons and the AFC east........Patriots came back, Bills defeated them by holding them to 17 points, and now the Dolphins do both.

Archived