TNF GDT: Chargers (4-9) @ Raiders (7-6) - Rod Marinelli PLEASE help us!

RaidersAreOne

1. Who takes home the W?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • LA's third favorite NFL team (Raiders #1 obviously followed by the Rams)
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

cdkyvnlolkqqyztaozdb.png

thursday-night-football-090920-ftr_vac7j

1e3156bf1273d6b0efd3b337ff1ae5a2.png

54545682.jpg

3657ar.jpg

0ab805540fe3f4acc3e1d440d28d9b61.jpg

If we lose we are all but out of the playoff hunt. The Chargers have a lot of nice pieces, the probably OROY in Herbert and will be looking to play spoilers. This will also be the first Paul Guenther-less Raider D we have had in 3 years. Can't wait to see what Rod M has in store.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Raiders starting as 3 point favs. I’d say that’s probably fair. The Chargers are a better team than their record and the past three weeks we haven’t looked as good as ours...

Interested to see what changes with the defense on a short week, but just happy to see the back of PG.

Rod not gonna do much different. The only change that can come from this is the energy from the defense. Raiders won’t go to a strict Cover 2 that he runs not enough time and don’t have the horses up front to do it. 

I will be interested in seeing the energy from the defense and if he makes any lineup adjustments. That’s really the only thing he can do. 

This team just needs the offseason to be here already. 

Edited by agarcia34

Interested to see how the team reacts. Usually get some inspired play following a coaching change. I don't know how he can scheme it any differently. 

If he can get them back to the basics that'd be a win. Sound tackling, cut the penalties down, properly aligned, no 10 yard cushions to WRs in coverage 

We win this. But not to be a downer, it's probably our last win of the season. Miami's D is playing lights out and currently ranked 7th (and their offense can definitely put up points as well). And Denver has been playing great lately, and we never win in Denver.

Raiders win this one over the Chargers 27-24. Then finish 8-8.