MVS Appreciation Thread

Sasquatch

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Thought this was the best professional game he's had.  Didn't just catch a deep one or two.  Actually looked like a quality NFL receiver.

I was shocked that Rodgers threw him a back shoulder.  I really don't remember Rodgers throwing him another one.  Maybe he has.  But I think Rodgers is starting to trust him more and more.

It would still scare me to invest in him long term, but for the now, he's more than fine.

sums up my thoughts perfectly.  That was a top  two game for him in a Packers uniform, and a fair argument could be made for being his best game.

• Like 1

No doubt, for MVS to continue his ascension, he needs to take advantage of this one-on-one coverage opportunity and use his hands to pluck the ball.  If he does this, the results will speak for themselves, his confidence and numbers will grow, and he’ll soon start seeing much more double coverage.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I almost got a little choked up re-watching that MVS TD catch.  Did you see how excited he was that he held onto the ball?  Like, “Look, ref, I still got it!”

Love that kid.  

lol was just thinking the same thing. He seemed so happy and pumped that he hung onto it. Gonna do whirls for his confidence boost.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I almost got a little choked up re-watching that MVS TD catch.  Did you see how excited he was that he held onto the ball?  Like, “Look, ref, I still got it!”

Love that kid.  

I really like that you pointed that out!  I thought the same thing watching this and may have had a lump in my throat!