Which threat  

14 members have voted

1. 1. worried you the most?

• Manning and the Colts (2005-2011)
    • Manning and the Broncos (2013-16)
    • John Harbaugh's Ravens (2009-2018)
    • Rex Ryan and the NYJ (2009-10)
    • Mid 00s Steelers
    • Reid, Mahomes and the Chiefs (2014-2019)
    • Meeting tough NFC opponents in Superbowls (Seahawks, for example)
    • None of these ever worried me in the slightest

Just a bit of fun on our mini bye, and a nice blast to the recent past when we were everyone's nightmare. After the 'dynasty' was established in 2004, which emerging threat was the one that worried you the most?

So obviously the number 1 threat to the dynasty was always going to be the loss of one or both of Brady/Belichick. But I'm just wondering which of these threat AT THE TIME worried you the most.

This is a retrospective question. I'm sure we can all admit that some of those teams at least gave us a little pause....

My worry come for my hatred for Andy Reid.

I don't care if Mahomes breaks all of Brady's records.

I'm a (50+) old time fan. I'm could care less about KC, let them win a 100 for all I care. I'm so grateful, WE WON 6 SBs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 years of misery, 20 years of heaven!

In terms of playing against, the Ravens worried me most. They were one of the few teams that never seemed to be phased by facing the dynasty, if anything they got revved up for it and played without fear. They were always the biggest stumbling block and always the toughest game. In 2014, I was far more concerned about the Ravens in the divisional than I ever was about the Colts in the CG, or even the Seahawks.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

In terms of playing against, the Ravens worried me most. They were one of the few teams that never seemed to be phased by facing the dynasty, if anything they got revved up for it and played without fear. They were always the biggest stumbling block and always the toughest game. In 2014, I was far more concerned about the Ravens in the divisional than I ever was about the Colts in the CG, or even the Seahawks.

Yes. I think over the last 15 years or so our record with them is tight? Not many come into Foxy town in the playoffs and win..

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 2:12 PM, IheartMyV8 said:

Ravens always stressed me out.  Played us tough all the time.  Drove me insane.  Didn't like playing Manning ever.  Chiefs are in that tier at the moment.  

Something about Manning never bothered me. He was annoying in that he tended to stay on the field, but I always thought Brady was just better. When he beat us in the two AFC CG in Denver, we were done in by injuries both times. 

Ravens are the one for me too