Playoffs? Playoffs!?

G08

1 hour ago, Pool said:

How can you root against Cleveland? Their like the Bears of the AFC

I just thought about my dream scenario (outside of the bears winning the super bowl obviously) - washington and cleveland.  4th quarter and Washington is up 30-28, mayfield marches down the field but is stopped at the 26 yard line with 2 seconds left.  Parley comes out for a 43 yard field goal to win the super bowl.  Kick goes up and not a single, not a double, but a triple doink leading to a soul crushing loss for cleveland but one of the most inspiring wins for Washington.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I just thought about my dream scenario (outside of the bears winning the super bowl obviously) - washington and cleveland.  4th quarter and Washington is up 30-28, mayfield marches down the field but is stopped at the 26 yard line with 2 seconds left.  Parley comes out for a 43 yard field goal to win the super bowl.  Kick goes up and not a single, not a double, but a triple doink leading to a soul crushing loss for cleveland but one of the most inspiring wins for Washington.

@Heinz D. would be so excited to see Mayfield lead his team down the field like that

;)

10 hours ago, CBears019 said:

OldUnlinedAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2