Playoffs? Playoffs!?

24 minutes ago, G08 said:

He very well may have, but I think watching Foles fail to the point of getting benched made him realize his crap isn't working.

I think he was desperate. He blamed it all on Mitch and his hand picked guy was worse. I think he has to get his *** out of the cross hairs.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

He very well may have, but I think watching Foles fail to the point of getting benched made him realize his crap isn't working.

I think you're ascribing a particular level of self-awareness to Nagy that simply doesn't exist. 

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

The draft pick is ruined. Might as well make the playoffs now.

Nothing is ruined. Guys fall all the time. Jalen Hurts and Jordan Love are two recent of examples of QBs who went later last draft.

I'm pretty sure a lot of us pounded the table for Hurts last year (myself included) and he looks pretty good so far.

Love is an in unknown but GB has a knack for finding QBs.

Point is we can still get a good QB outside the top 10. This year's QB class is also arguably just as deep as last year's class if not better.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Nothing is ruined. Guys fall all the time. Jalen Hurts and Jordan Love are two recent of examples of QBs who went later last draft.

I'm pretty sure a lot of us pounded the table for Hurts last year (myself included) and he looks pretty good so far.

Love is an in unknown but GB has a knack for finding QBs.

Point is we can still get a good QB outside the top 10. This year's QB class is also arguably just as deep as last year's class if not better.

The more picks that go by the percent chance of success goes down.

That is just how the draft works.

It doesn’t mean you have no chance, but it is harder.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, WindyCity said:

The more picks that go by the percent chance of success goes down.

That is just how the draft works.

It doesn’t mean you have no chance, but it is harder.

Agreed. It's very rare to find a Dak Prescott or Russell Wilson at their draft position. Russell was "too short" and Dak had a DUI. 

Hopefully SF upsets AZ this weekend but if not then it's better for Bears if Rams win vs Seahawks because if they don't and AZ wins their game vs SF on Saturday then Rams will have cliched POs with nothing really to play for in week 17 other than seeding ...whereas AZ will be more motivated to win week 17 because they'll need a W to make the playoffs provided Bears also beat both Jax and GB.

If Rams win Sunday then they'll still have a shot at the division title, which is obviously better for them because of home field purposes for the playoffs, and that makes their week 17 showdown with AZ all that more important.

Needless to say Bears need a lot of things to go their way to make the playoffs. I'm hopeful but I'm not overly confident it's going to happen.

Edited by topwop1
1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

Take care of the Jaguars first. 

Cards losing next week is almost as important, if not more, than the Jags game at this point because if the Rams lose then our playoff chances are going to riding on the Packers game, regardless if we beat the Jags, and I don't know about you but I don't like our chances in that scenario. 

Scenario 1: IF the Rams beat Cards next week then all we need to do is beat the Jaguars and the Packers game no longer matters. We only need 1 win if the Cards lose.

Scenario 2: We don't know if the Rams can beat the Seahawks tomorrow and if the Rams lose out then we have to win BOTH games to get in. 

I like the chances of scenario #1. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

First big boo to gamepass.   Installed gamepass on new xbox and default is to show you scores.   So waited all day to watch Cards/9ers and load it up to see score right off bat.  Angry face.  

But for 49ers to win not having their QB, or Sherman or Bosa or a bunch of other guys.  To be kicked out of their state, to be on the road, to have nothing to play for, for Gould who Bears fans say is greatest kicker of all time to stink it up, ... and they still win against a desperate team.   Wow.

And that’s not all ... they drill the miniature QB on the last play of game.  Nagy/Pace need to buy Shanahan or the DC or both a nice dinner.  

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 1