Playoffs? Playoffs!?

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Kittle and I have something else in common too, we both hate Dowling High School too.

Sometimes you can tell the guys on PEDs because they often have a thick bloated look, Kittle looks natural. 

Media is all amazed at all these O and D linemen dropping weight after their careers.  The discipline, the fortitude...  LOL.  For many it is mainly being off the juice for first time in a decade or two.  It shrinks you back.  

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Sometimes you can tell the guys on PEDs because they often have a thick bloated look, Kittle looks natural. 

Media is all amazed at all these O and D linemen dropping weight after their careers.  The discipline, the fortitude...  LOL.  For many it is mainly being off the juice for first time in a decade or two.  It shrinks you back.  

I love when people assume most NFL guys are clean. There's still so many things that can be used and are undetectable within an hour or two. Peptides and even insulin are being used in college for this reason too. Hell I played DivIII and saw gear get used. You're telling me that people with millions in the air wont take a risk? Lmao. 

If the Rams lose out and the Bears beat the Packers then we get the 6th seed. 

But if the Rams lose out and Bears lose to the Packers then we're out of the playoffs. 

If the Rams beat the Cards then the Bears get the 7th seed no matter what.

Not much of a difference between the 6th and 7th seed. SEA, NO, and GB are all going to be tough to beat 

43 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If the Rams lose out and the Bears beat the Packers then we get the 6th seed. 

But if the Rams lose out and Bears lose to the Packers then we're out of the playoffs. 

If the Rams beat the Cards then the Bears get the 7th seed no matter what.

Not much of a difference between the 6th and 7th seed. SEA, NO, and GB are all going to be tough to beat 

Wow, had no idea about the 6th seed being an option. Who would be the 7 then? Arizona and LA would be out? That would be wild

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Wow, had no idea about the 6th seed being an option. Who would be the 7 then? Arizona and LA would be out? That would be wild

AZ.  Rams would be out because of a 3-way tie due to division rankings.  Bears and AZ would be 2nd place in their divisions while the Rams would be 3rd. 

24 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Goff kinda sucks anyway.

Like I said earlier go best GB and nothing else matters.

If they don't do that then they don't really deserve it

I'd take my chances with Goff as opposed to someone/something named John Wolford. 

FWIW I'm not sure anyone's beating the Packers unless it's the Chiefs. They are clicking like very few teams ever do.

16 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I'd take my chances with Goff as opposed to someone/something named John Wolford. 

FWIW I'm not sure anyone's beating the Packers unless it's the Chiefs. They are clicking like very few teams ever do.

The Vikings of all teams beat them earlier this season. It can be done. I just don't want to hear any excuses for Nagy if losing to GB ultimately costs us a PO spot

Worth mentioning,  the Cards Kyle Murray also injured his leg in the Niners game too. It appears to be okay but could limit his big runs against a good Rams defense. 

I have a feeling we won't know if we're going to the playoffs until 7:30pm est next week.

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Worth mentioning,  the Cards Kyle Murray also injured his leg in the Niners game too. It appears to be okay but could limit his big runs against a good Rams defense. 

I have a feeling we won't know if we're going to the playoffs until 7:30pm est next week.

Both games will be played at the same time, so you're correct

20 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Both games will be played at the same time, so you're correct

Did they say they were going flex the game, or is that just your prediction?  I haven't checked. 

I'm torn between whether I would like to see the Packers game first and watch us lose and then biting my nails for the Rams to beat the cards in hopes of keeping the season alive.  Or beat the hell out of the Packers at home and not have to care about the Rams game.

Nevermind..........I just answered my own question.