Playoffs? Playoffs!?

G08

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

So I just want LAR and CLE to go down hard in the WC.

Neither, like Chicago, deserves to be there IMO.

I'm glad we're in the playoffs. Especially against the Saints so we can see round 2 of the Wims vs Gardner fight.  

2 for 1 deal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm glad we're in the playoffs. Especially against the Saints so we can see round 2 of the Wims vs Gardner fight.  

2 for 1 deal. 

I forgot about that, hopefully Wims has been letting it stew since then and does it again on his opening play.

Well, we're in.  Not the way we wanted to get in, but we're in.  Anythings possible.  Last time we played the Saints, we lost in OT with Foles as QB.  Hopefully we can get a win, but the Saints D has been good, and Trubisky struggles against good defenses.  We'll see how things play out.

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

I forgot about that, hopefully Wims has been letting it stew since then and does it again on his opening play.

It'd be a tough fight.....  Gardner with the helmet on has the defensive advantage over Wims' bare hands but Wims has the height, arm length, and speed on his side. Haha. 

Tale of the tape says it all....

TS1mNa3.png

• Like 2

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

It'd be a tough fight.....  Gardner with the helmet on has the defensive advantage over Wims' bare hands but Wims has the height, arm length, and speed on his side. Haha. 

TS1mNa3.png

Haha, I wish I wasn't out of likes for this one. I'll have to owe you one later.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

TS1mNa3.png

Nah intelligence edge definitely goes to Gardner.  Wims tried to punch him with his helmet on.  He may as well have punched a wall.  It seems like Gardner also baited Wims into doing that, so that’s also a plus for him.  If Gardners intelligence is N/A, then Wims would be N/A-1.

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

Nah intelligence edge definitely goes to Gardner.  Wims tried to punch him with his helmet on.  He may as well have punched a wall.  It seems like Gardner also baited Wims into doing that, so that’s also a plus for him.  If Gardners intelligence is N/A, then Wims would be N/A-1.

I actually thought about doing that. In fact, initially the only reason I added "intelligence" was for Wims for that exact reason. But Gardner is an idiot and a jerk too. Not just for this particular incident either....he's been involved in several of them. Alot of players don't seem to like him.  So ultimately I decided to make it even. haha.