2020 GDT Week #15 Steelers @ Bengals

Steeler Hitman

12 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Yea, so Stafford would be $21mil in new money coming in.  So in the exchange we would actually save $1mil on the cap hit at the QB position.  Heck if we did that but with Wentz we would save $3mil on the cap by trading for him.  If the Jets take Fields/Lawrence, Darnold would only bring $5mil in new money meaning $27mil tied up with the starting QB.  The trade market could be really rich for us if we were to cut Ben or see him retire.

plus guys like Jimmy G and Winston will be out there

Stafford would be the prize. I would trade a 1st for him, but other teams like NE, SF and Den could offer more.

Just now, August4th said:

Stafford would be the prize. I would trade a 1st for him, but other teams like NE, SF and Den could offer more.

agree, trade for him.  He's tough and is used to subpar  OL play, imagine if the pass pro is good and with these WR's? 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I'd pass on Jimmy G.  We don't have the run game to support him.  Not getting Winston this past offseason will show to be a mistake.