McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, rackcs said:

To me it comes down to tugboat and your lynch surviving ***

I didn’t survive, the host exempted it due to modkills.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

my bad. This was when i was more sure you were scum.

after going through the game/thread more, and conversing with tugboat i came to the conclusion that he more likely was scum

I’m not sure that I believe you could have possibly missed my knowledge and claims at all the first 3 days.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

pickle was also a named character. Check the OP.

neither of us had powers besides being able to talk.

He was John Marshall Butler, Red Blooded Republican (check the OP)

I am Hubert Humphrey, Red Blooded Democrat.

We worked together on the communist control act.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#:~:text=The Communist Control Act (68,defines evidence to be considered

The Internal Security Act of 1950 had defined two types of "communist organizations." Senator Butler later proposed a bill aimed at the removal of Communists from leadership positions in labor unions, adding a third class, that of "communist-infiltrated organizations." Afterwards, Democratic Senator Humphrey put forward a substitute to that bill with the intention of directly tackling the "root of evil," the Communist Party members.[5] Through an amendment by Senator Daniel, both the Butler and Humphrey bills were merged into one, winning unanimous approval in the Senate from both Democrats and Republicans.

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 @swoosh @rackcs

pretty damn sure its tugboat

whats more likely

mwil: no killed 2 nights in a row, and didnt roleblock orca/rack at all. leaving our cop to find scum and rack to use his sensor.

swoosh: no killed two nights in a row with no heat, leaving our cop to find scum

malf: no killed one night for no reason, leaving our cop to find scum. and has to be a strongman and invest proof bc both shady and malf were rbed n2 and a hit went through. pickle confirmed we are masons, and our characters make sense to be masons

rack: invest purple so obviously not a commie

or tugboat: roleblocked/missed a move on subsequent nights. no hits on both of those nights. invest proof.

couple that with his dialogue today, claiming the people on racks sensor are cleared, basically laughing at shadys claim before he claimed.

its tugboat.

the last commie.

and its pretty obvious.

again, heres my thoughts on this.

to me, unless mwil made a wild play, its tugboat

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

my bad. This was when i was more sure you were scum.

after going through the game/thread more, and conversing with tugboat i came to the conclusion that he more likely was scum

I’m not sure that I believe you could have possibly missed my knowledge and claims at all the first 3 days.

i know right, "im better than that"

Sometimes i miss stuff. definitely happens to me in many games.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron could be that Rack faked a censor, killed Orca in broad daylight, and used WIFOM to get to lylo. He’s still the safe lynch option tonight. If we go him and the game still resumes, then it’s still 2-1 if scum is successful (I could still maybe block) and we go again

Don't take the bait, don't take the bait

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron could be that Rack faked a censor, killed Orca in broad daylight, and used WIFOM to get to lylo. He’s still the safe lynch option tonight. If we go him and the game still resumes, then it’s still 2-1 if scum is successful (I could still maybe block) and we go again

Orca has a purple invest on rack. its a nonstarter for me. also, he knew someone was j edgar hoover.

also, if we go rack, there goes a ML

we have 2 chances to get rid of scum, and i think its the guy who 

1. was roleblocked/not here when 2 hits were missed.

2. seemed to know what shady was gonna claim before he did and laughed about it

3. Only came into thread when i unvoted

4. said that everyone is cleared but you due to racks sensor, but then votes me when i pressure him

however, the fact that both you arent recognizing that humphrey/Butler make sense as masons is a little concerning. also, by wanting to lynch rack makes me feel like you just want to get rid of him because he suspects you

@Malfatron bottom line is that the censor either is faulty/made up, someone is a GF or immune due to a spy, or that I’m scum (which I’m not). I get the possibility of your mason pair existing, but just as much I believe the entire premise of McCarthyism was the fear of espionage. That element has to exist. Either you or Tugboat is a spy.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron bottom line is that the censor either is faulty/made up, someone is a GF or immune due to a spy, or that I’m scum (which I’m not). I get the possibility of your mason pair existing, but just as much I believe the entire premise of McCarthyism was the fear of espionage. That element has to exist. Either you or Tugboat is a spy.

And given that HUAC and McCarthy investigated the state department and Congress, it’s Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

And would also have to mean im not only invest proof, im also a strongman as well (rack roleblocked me n2 and you roleblocked shady n2).

it would also mean that i intentionally "No Killed" on the day that you roleblocked tugboat instead of killing the claimed cop.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

it would also mean that i intentionally "No Killed" on the day that you roleblocked tugboat instead of killing the claimed cop.

@MWil23 explain how this would make any sense for me to do.

A democrat and republican (especially our characters) in a mason chat fit the game.

theres likely another role (tugboat) thats invest proof

if tugboat is telling the truth, it would mean there are 6 vanilla towns. thats too many imo.