McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I got converted a couple of days ago. It was just bcb and shady. 

I was riding shady all game so I had to stick with lynching him. 

so essentially I led the charge of lynching both bcb and shady and then brought it home lol

huge props to @Shady Slim with the santa bit because if he was lynched that day, the game would've been over. good call with bringing me in too. with my play as town, I was by all means and purposes fully cleared. @rackcs' killing of @The Orca sealed the deal. 

I won't have a better game than that, so I'm retiring

Good job mafia @swoosh awesome game on both sides. I'll be sure to unretire you next game :ph34r:

Glad I got someone the win @rackcs :)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I got converted a couple of days ago. It was just bcb and shady. 

I was riding shady all game so I had to stick with lynching him. 

so essentially I led the charge of lynching both bcb and shady and then brought it home lol

huge props to @Shady Slim with the santa bit because if he was lynched that day, the game would've been over. good call with bringing me in too. with my play as town, I was by all means and purposes fully cleared. @rackcs' killing of @The Orca sealed the deal. 

I won't have a better game than that, so I'm retiring

How did that work if Shady was blocked n2?

Also why did the game end 1-1-1 ain't game over, especially with no night kills lol.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also why did the game end 1-1-1 ain't game over, especially with no night kills lol.

I got converted N3. a couple of days ago meaning in terms of the game. this was actually yesterday. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I got converted N3. a couple of days ago meaning in terms of the game. this was actually yesterday. 

Ah.  Seemed odd since in the dead chat it said shady was even night recruiter (unless I saw something wrong).  So definitely confused how you could be recruited.  I wasn't in there long though so I could have seen it wrong.  

Thats definitely the right convert to go after for mafia.  Good game all.  

Still confused on why the game ended.  Racks could have voted with malf and offed you for the town win, just odd and questionable hosting imo 🤣

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't know what scum's WC was but I think a pretty common one is just to outnumber town. And I would consider any scenario where it got to 1 town and 1 scum game over with scum winning unless scum had to have some third party role dead as part of the WC.

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't know what scum's WC was but I think a pretty common one is just to outnumber town. And I would consider any scenario where it got to 1 town and 1 scum game over with scum winning unless scum had to have some third party role dead as part of the WC.

I would to bc mafia would then kill town.  Can't happen this game bc they have no kills.