McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

You make me sad @SwAg

How much down time do yall think is appropriate between whenever Queen's Gambit ends and this one?  This mafia should be very straightforward mechanically, so I can have it ready to go whenever, but I don't want yall to have Mafia fatigue.

Edited by Daniel

34 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You make me sad @SwAg

How much down time do yall think is appropriate between whenever Queen's Gambit ends and this one?  This mafia should be very straightforward mechanically, so I can have it ready to go whenever, but I don't want yall to have Mafia fatigue.

Usually 2 days is good imo but ill be ready whenever. My favorite theme in awhile. The history junkie in me is giddy.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

You make me sad @SwAg

In this case, i think pretty quick so it doesnt run over holidays

• Like 1

I feel like this is playing with fire for me, in so many ways.  I'm pretty confident i'll **** something up real bad.  Either with the activity rules where i tend to just sorta post in flurries when i can, so consistent postings could screw me.  Or i'll definitely accidentally scum-slip even if i'm not scum.  🙃

But heck, sign me up.  Let's do it.  Let's find some Comrades!!!  I mean errr...hunt some Commies!

15 hours ago, Daniel said:

You make me sad @SwAg

FYI

On 3/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, bucsfan333 said:

4. There needs to be a cool down period between games. A post game discussion is expected and encouraged. But there must be some time between games for folks to reset. So there will be one game every other week. No sooner. This allows games to run over the usual one week span they take place without the urge to start a new one immediately.

I'm indifferent as of right now - games have been pretty benign as of late.

I'll defer to @bucsfan333 however.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm a little burned out of Mafia at the moment--I'm still checking on the forum and will sign up for a game when I'm interested.

I find that using the @ feature to aggressively blame other people for why I'm burned out on mafia is cathartic. ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

I have enough now.  Just leaving signups open until swoosh's game ends.  

On second thought, as much as i'd like to do this game, it sounds like a hoot.  I just don't think i'm going to be able to commit the time to it reliably.  Especially since it's going to be firing up a bit more toward the holidays.  So i'm gonna have to bow out.  Sorry.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

On second thought, as much as i'd like to do this game, it sounds like a hoot.  I just don't think i'm going to be able to commit the time to it reliably.  Especially since it's going to be firing up a bit more toward the holidays.  So i'm gonna have to bow out.  Sorry.

it will probably be done before the holidays due to the small numbrr of play3re

• Like 1