McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23, @Pickle Rick

what do you make of swoosh town read on mission after missions only post in the game to that point in time?

I'm not sure. I don't really have a solid read on swoosh at this point in time. He was eager to quote me and agree with me...so I'm not sure if I'm being white knighted here or not:

10 hours ago, swoosh said:
10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

As of now, based upon the way you asked me a few questions and your rationale behind it, I'd lean Town on you. Purely off of meta, I'd read Pickle as Town for now. Aside from that, I don't really have any good reads. BCB voting mission and his rationale, especially based off of how well mission played as town last game did raise a bit of an eyebrow.

I agree 100% with all three of these reads

That said, per his list above, they were consistent with what he posted.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's not necessarily a case for him playing well, but rather a case for him being active and engaged, which he absolutely was. Given BCB's rationale of mission not playing at all based upon history, in light of recent history showing otherwise...that was more or less my point.

His track on N1 was about all he provided.  Not really any further thread play or interaction to push players.  He posted a good amount ...mostly related to decoding his information on his tracking the same player 3 nights in a row.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

His track on N1 was about all he provided.  Not really any further thread play or interaction to push players.  He posted a good amount ...mostly related to decoding his information on his tracking the same player 3 nights in a row.

This is what I take issue with (not Mission's gameplay)

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Mission chances are he's gonna get mod killed sooner or later anyhow.

So, apparently last game doesn't count. He wasn't close to it last time, was active in thread, and submitted moves

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Unless something happened between earlier til now in regards to nacho I missed 

Subtly setting up a "I could go Nacho" for later and jump on the train moment.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 Whats your deal, man? I Dont actually think youre against us, but clearly you are in the dark here about whats going on. You havent been praising me this game...which means you likely are on our side. Although your ignorance does piss me off a bit

So youre efforts to keep people talking is, well, adorable.

We all know whos going to catch the most scum in the end...but good job on trying to "engage" with me

8a2b85f6d3dabc34b65d24f39adbe4e12c669fc2

@Malfatron

so you still don't want to engage in discussion, especially with someone that is pissing you off a bit and is potentially being ignorant?

Town malf pushes back.   scum malf reverts to gifs and deflective tactics.  

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is what I take issue with (not Mission's gameplay)

So, apparently last game doesn't count. He wasn't close to it last time, was active in thread, and submitted moves

Subtly setting up a "I could go Nacho" for later and jump on the train moment.

If u think one game is gonna erase my thoughts of the previous years of experience... 

And you call yourself a Browns fan

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
1 hour ago, mission27 said:

I fail to see how the MoL could be compared to naz tbh

I believe mwil is mistakingly putting Naz in team MOL.  

No, not at all. I know that is TLO. I was referring to hardclaiming scum and Naz doing it. I think that mission was also scum with him in that particular game.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, not at all. I know that is TLO. I was referring to hardclaiming scum and Naz doing it. I think that mission was also scum with him in that particular game.

I am ignoring this statement and sticking to my story cause I like it better