McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why the push to save nacho who was hell bent on killing himself and now all of a sudden wants to live?  Scum hunting 101 says its nacho.  Also doesn't look good that my 4 scum reads are all on Beavis.  

why does scum hunting 101 say its nacho? he was one 1 vote away from being hammered...with 24 hours to go. that's dumb. I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who wanted to hammer nacho with that much time left is high on my list. orca jumps out at me for that. you jumped on him after too, but I think you have a town read on you. you're not this aggressive as scum. 

Just now, swoosh said:

why does scum hunting 101 say its nacho? he was one 1 vote away from being hammered...with 24 hours to go. that's dumb. I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who wanted to hammer nacho with that much time left is high on my list. orca jumps out at me for that. you jumped on him after too, but I have a town read on you. you're not this aggressive as scum. 

fixed above for grammar

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

why does scum hunting 101 say its nacho? he was one 1 vote away from being hammered...with 24 hours to go. that's dumb. I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who wanted to hammer nacho with that much time left is high on my list. orca jumps out at me for that. you jumped on him after too, but I think you have a town read on you. you're not this aggressive as scum. 

He was NEVER 1 vote away. 

Orca faked it and called on someome not in the game to hammer him to test to see if anyone would.  It's an Orca town move in a hammer game.  

Scum hunting 101....scum tries to demonstrate that they don't care if they die bc they have a crappy role, if that doesn't work they shift to pushing someone else to get votes off.  If they were really town and didn't care if they died (like nacho claimed) then there should be no switch to pushing others and trying to live like nacho is doing.  The reason for the switch is they really want to live most likely bc they are scum.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca faked it and called on someome not in the game to hammer him to test to see if anyone would.  It's an Orca town move in a hammer game.  

Scum hunting 101....scum tries to demonstrate that they don't care if they die bc they have a crappy role, if that doesn't work they shift to pushing someone else to get votes off.  If they were really town and didn't care if they died (like nacho claimed) then there should be no switch to pushing others and trying to live like nacho is doing.  The reason for the switch is they really want to live most likely bc they are scum.  

whether orca quoted someone not in the game or not, nacho was very close to being hammered. he was at least at 6 with a day to go. nothing was stopping one or two more coming in and hammering him. letting it get that close is not smart (that far out) IMO. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You know me so well lol

Also this post spot on

Just now, swoosh said:

truly a hunch or something more?

Really solid read here as Pickle reiterated my thoughts exactly 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nacho voting himself demanding to hammer himself and then going elsewhere when votes start moving is sketchy. He was trying to get votes off so he could get out of the lynch imo 

if he does flip scum, not a good look for malf (see nacho's last post/vote). it was 5 nacho, 3 malf at the time. nacho elected to put his vote on beavis who had 1 at the time.