McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah the 3 that knew he was town and stayed off of it to avoid looking bad....

tenor.gif

Yeah.  I'm going with kinda sketchy, those guys backing off the impending town lynch to keep their hands clean.  Especially given the way they're trying to play it up now.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  I'm going with kinda sketchy, those guys backing off the impending town lynch to keep their hands clean.  Especially given the way they're trying to play it up now.

lol how much have you read? I've always had a town read on nacho. I didn't just back off. you guys are something else lol

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

<my speech came immediately right after this comment>

And then you disappeared for 4 hours and didnt even comment on it.

why, @Tugboat?

Well I will tell you why.

You. are. afraid. of . me.

Say it.

Its you, tugboat.

And Im here to save America from you

giphy.gif

Afraid?  Of you?  Nah.  I'm not afraid of you.

What i am afraid of, is America winning World War II all by itself, simultaneously defeating both the Facists and the Communists...only to have the Capitalist Democracy Freedom Machine infiltrated after the fact by such UnAmerican nonsense.  It's unacceptable.  That's what i'm afraid of.

40 minutes ago, swoosh said:

bcb

malf

shady

tug

beavis

orca

pickle

mwil

mission

swoosh

no idea on:

• racks
  • josh

updated with tug. I still think pickle is town. I just think he's having a bad game. tug, on the other hand, jumping on the idea that somehow the people who didn't vote nacho are the ones most suspect, is fishy. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Tugboat squire said the same thing about pickle's list. he's either shooting 0% or 25% at best (if mwil is scum). 

Ehhh...i don't particularly put a lot of faith in his list overall.  Think it's way too early to have that broad a read on everyone anyway.

Just think he's got a point about the shadiness of backing off the runaway town lynch, and then talking it up like it wasn't just a stupid, blind, shot in the dark lynch in the first place.  Makes it seem like you know things you wouldn't know, unless you're scum.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

updated with tug. I still think pickle is town. I just think he's having a bad game. tug, on the other hand, jumping on the idea that somehow the people who didn't vote nacho are the ones most suspect, is fishy. 

You do realize that i also didn't vote Nacho, right?  I'm just not out here bragging about it like i somehow knew better...based on practically zero information beyond vague posting reads from Day 1.

You digging in so hard on that angle, is what makes it suspicious.