McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, Tugboat said:

Ehhh...i don't particularly put a lot of faith in his list overall.  Think it's way too early to have that broad a read on everyone anyway.

Just think he's got a point about the shadiness of backing off the runaway town lynch, and then talking it up like it wasn't just a stupid, blind, shot in the dark lynch in the first place.  Makes it seem like you know things you wouldn't know, unless you're scum.

he has no point at all. 2 of the 4 people he listed as scum are dead and guess what? they flipped town. I'm town as well, so the absolute best case scenario is he's right about mwil. 1/4. 

the only one who backed off lynching nacho was nacho himself. I had a town read on nacho (see the first post of this page). 

Just now, Tugboat said:

You do realize that i also didn't vote Nacho, right?  I'm just not out here bragging about it like i somehow knew better...based on practically zero information beyond vague posting reads from Day 1.

You digging in so hard on that angle, is what makes it suspicious.

I have no angel here. I've been upfront and clear with my targets.

let's see your list. 

17 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I have no angel here. I've been upfront and clear with my targets.

let's see your list. 

I don't have a list.  Why would i have a list?  It's barely out of Day 1.  All i've got is your deal seeming shady, and Malf is a megalomaniac.

But no Angels?  This sure sounds like an Athiest Commie to me folks.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I don't have a list.  Why would i have a list?  It's barely out of Day 1.  All i've got is your deal seeming shady, and Malf is a megalomaniac.

cool, I'll standby. foreplay is fun too.

atheist? yes. commie? no. 

21 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

ayo what did i do

On 12/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, squire12 said:

But josh had never voted for me....

....so I'm not sure what you are making up here.

going back to this because i can finally respond, i misread you and josh voting for pickle as josh and pickle voting for you because i'm apparently dyslexic when it comes to mafia lol

Just now, swoosh said:

it's your fault Daniel gave you a commie role

my guy i'm as AMERICAN as they come

nothing that i love more than tax cuts for big businesses, disenfranchising minorities and sending kids back to school during a global pandemic despite the potential for them to take it back home and give it to elderly relatives because i win the culture war if i do so

• Like 3