Week 15: Panters at Packers

packfanfb

7 minutes ago, Kepler said:

You basically said the same thing in a different way. They have a good record but it feels like ****.

You do realize this is the NFL? The talent gap between good teams and bad teams isn't nearly as much as you would think. Games come down to a couple big plays or drops all the time. Hell Kansas City has had 6 one score wins to our 3. There is really a warped opinion of good football by Packer fans. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

To help keep the "Pettine sucks" fires burning, the defense did have that atrocious play to setup the last field goal, so that was nice of them.

That wasn't Pettine. That's on Sullivan giving up on the play instead of group tackling. Just terrible play by him there. 

Just now, Spartacus said:

Quietly it seems a light has gone on for Savage as well. I also see a little more impact from Lowry as much as he is still mediocre. 

Maybe others will disagree, but I feel like it takes a bit of time before safeties get things to click.  The games too fast and I think they tend to think too much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Really?... He's been very active & productive the last three weeks. He's not gonna get any better than that. 

IDK about that. He has had some good plays and some bad plays but at least he is having good plays which is different from the last year or so. 

3 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Good to hear Rodgers was pissed at how the team looked tonight. A win's a win but this showing isn't good enough against any sort of quality opponent. Here's hoping the Chiefs win tomorrow so the game next week means nothing

They should be pissed.  They let up and the other team kept fighting.  In the end they turned it back on just enough and the D and ST played well overall.

I’ve seen people talking about Ten becoming a meaningless game. If we drop our last two games the 1seed could be lost as well. December football means it’s time to step it up. 

4 hours ago, Refugee said:

They should be pissed.  They let up and the other team kept fighting.  In the end they turned it back on just enough and the D and ST played well overall.

I’ve seen people talking about Ten becoming a meaningless game. If we drop our last two games the 1seed could be lost as well. December football means it’s time to step it up. 

I don't think they let up.  The OL was having all kinds of problems keeping Rodgers upright and opening holes for the running game in the second half.

Who is talking about the TN game being meaningless?  Most are saying if we are gonna drop one this would be it.  Their defense isn't a top group and their passing game is just average.  Its their running game that is going to be a challenge.  The good thing it is an AFC game.

Edited by Pugger