GDT: Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans

ttitansfan4life

4 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

What? he never looked his way because Henry isn't his first read. He's not expecting to be just getting to his second read when a defender is in his face. This is on the LT. There was no need for him to cut low. He was head up, Just pop the guy in the chest even if he plows through you at least you're still in the fight. Cutting low take you out of the play even if it does work. 

Henry is the hot read not the 1st read the check down situational football you’re backed up in your end zone take shots when it’s safe. He should know in his head if they blitz or the protection isn’t there because of where I’m at, I’m going to immediately check it down. 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Henry is the hot read not the 1st read the check down situational football you’re backed up in your end zone take shots when it’s safe. He should know in his head if they blitz or the protection isn’t there because of where I’m at, I’m going to immediately check it down. 

Again, What? It wasn't a blitz. The guy was head up with the blocker who had him in protection the entire way. Tanny should expect to guy who has the assignment to actually touch the defender. This is in no way at all on tanny. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

nobody needs to "go watch the film" to know that tannehill doesn't have eyes in the back of his goddamn head.

You don’t need eyes in the back of your head to know situational football I guarantee you the great QB’s know when they’re backed in their own end zone that I can’t afford to take a safety, I need to know my hot read immediately if protection doesn’t hold or they blitz period those are the lil things coaches preach about when it’ comes to winning football games 

Just now, lovetitans said:

Again, What? It wasn't a blitz. The guy was head up with the blocker who had him in protection the entire way. Tanny should expect to guy who has the assignment to actually touch the defender. This is in no way at all on tanny. 

Again read what I said, notice I didn’t say that they blitz, I said have the awareness in case the protection doesn’t hold up or they blitz. Itch cheese not checkers. Predict what can happen situational football the lil things that matter in football understand what’s important 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Again read what I said, notice I didn’t say that they blitz, I said have the awareness in case the protection doesn’t hold up or they blitz. Itch cheese not checkers. Predict what can happen situational football the lil things that matter in football understand what’s important 

you're expecting tannehill to predict that his left tackle will offer literally zero resistance and give up a hit in less than two seconds? okay, man.

9 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

well at least we have a min to try and score again lol

Boom 

They might score out the half and I haven't seen the whole game but they can't stop us man. We let them score that TD and im sure its 28-14 right now with no other complaints besides the defense 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Yeah I'm done. Situational awareness means nothing when the defender did exactly what you knew they where gonna do and someone misses a block while you're looking at your first read on the other side of the field. stop blaming Tanny for a clear and obvious missed block by your Oline. 

1 minute ago, lovetitans said:

Yeah I'm done. Situational awareness means nothing when the defender did exactly what you knew they where gonna do and someone misses a block while you're looking at your first read on the other side of the field. stop blaming Tanny for a clear and obvious missed block by your Oline. 

You don’t understand football at all, I’m blaming Tammy because all he had to do was look at Derick Henry from the jump he was open. Yes the blocking was bad I said that from the jump the protection was bad, but you have to have the awareness from the jump I can’t take a sack in my own end zone let me play it safe. The lil things agree to disagree I’m blaiming RT 

There was a couple of things...   TAnny really had zero time but I imagine yes Henry was the drop off.. but the second problem was Tanny would have to have thrown the ball "over" or slightly around..  the incoming rusher to get it to Henry..

Nice to see them get a FG....   that was huge...