GDT: Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans

ttitansfan4life

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Hard to see Miami losing with that putrid Pats offense but Belichick typically has his way with young QBs so maybe the D can win it for the Pats Sunday

Vegas plays tomorrow so we’ll know tomorrow night if we have a real shot to clinch Sunday 

Not counting on the Jags 

29 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Another limited practice for Adoree.

I know most of you have given up hope yet we need him for the run.. Unless Fulton playing on the outside helps. Should've never been in the slot imo but got forced in there by jj... Yuck

Tart coming back is good. Was starting to see him flash on tape.

Our offense is clicking at the right time. Lions play tough so its not a cakewalk by any means but this game is very important with GB aka arod gonna smoke us and a Texans team that will go 100% vs us coming up. 

Edited by VY-FTW

With the new playoff format and only 1 bye a division win doesn’t mean as much as it used to especially with NO fans.  Still I want to win the division bad.  And to do that we need to hold serve against Det.   Then beat Houston and hope Indy looses to either Houston or Pitts. I don’t see is winning out but it is possible 

53 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It sure would be nice to get them a few reps this week.

Adoree is just a mystery figure until he lines up in a game. 

I can't see him playing this week. I just don't think you are able to sit a whole season and then be able to play meaningful snaps out the jump.