Week 15 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

We play to win the game.
Its way too early to start taking our foot off the gas.

What? Play TN like its an exhibition.......play like we mean it and turn it on against CHI.....then take a week off before starting the playoffs? Not a formula for success IMO.

Rethinking it, I would play to beat Tennessee and see where things lay with the Bears...Perhaps play starters half the game with them.....

I can certainly see the hazards of relaxing the rest of the regular season...When coaching the Colts, Jim Caldwell decided not to have the team play for a perfect season...Instead he sat the starters and proceeded to lose the last regular season game....His argument was, he was playing to win a SB, not trying to be the first team in a sixteen game schedule to go undefeated....Well, in the end he achieved neither one....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

So what happens if the Seahawks win out, but we lose one?

That's fine as long as that loss by GB is to the Titans and not the Bears. GB would have a 10-2 conference record compared to Seattle's 9-3....and then obviously they'd have H2H tiebreaker over NO

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

That's fine as long as that loss by GB is to the Titans and not the Bears. GB would have a 10-2 conference record compared to Seattle's 9-3....and then obviously they'd have H2H tiebreaker over NO

Yeah, but I like that a very salty Rams will be heading to Seattle next week. I hope12 is surly on Sunday as well. 

22 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Anyone else happy Trevor is going to be a jag?

Jax officially sitting any player with a hang nail. Call up the entire PS. Lawrence seems like a Jacksonville guy way more than a NYer. Might not be best for the long term career but he’ll fit right in. 

41 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

So what happens if the Seahawks win out, but we lose one?

As far as I can tell

If GB goes 12-4 with a loss vs TEN, they will have the #1 seed without needing any help

If GB goes 12-4 with a loss vs CHI, they will need a SEA loss to keep the #1 seed, and would land at #3 if there is a 3 way tie with NO and SEA

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

As far as I can tell

If GB goes 12-4 with a loss vs TEN, they will have the #1 seed without needing any help

If GB goes 12-4 with a loss vs CHI, they will need a SEA loss to keep the #1 seed, and would land at #3 if there is a 3 way tie with NO and SEA

I thought they said on the Saints game, all we have to do is win one of the last two and we get the #1 seed...

1 hour ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I thought they said on the Saints game, all we have to do is win one of the last two and we get the #1 seed...

They're wrong.  It comes down to common games.  Green Bay has played San Francisco (1-0), Minnesota (1-1), Philadelphia (1-0), and Atlanta (1-0) .  Seattle has San Francisco (2-0), Minnesota (1-0), Philadelphia (1-0), and Atlanta (1-0).  Seattle wins 5-0 as opposed to 4-1 for Green Bay.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

They're wrong.  It comes down to common games.  Green Bay has played San Francisco (1-0), Minnesota (1-1), Philadelphia (1-0), and Atlanta (1-0) .  Seattle has San Francisco (2-0), Minnesota (1-0), Philadelphia (1-0), and Atlanta (1-0).  Seattle wins 5-0 as opposed to 4-1 for Green Bay.

They forgot to place an asterisk next to the information...