Week 15 Games

Leader

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

To tell you the lack of respect the TN pass rush gets......

DET is apparently starting broken thumb and torn rib cartilage Matt Stafford.

Mr. Henry's a bear - hands down, no question - but if we dont light up that defense next week.................

I haven’t watched much of Ten outside of the Ind game, are they really that bad on D?  Is it because of injuries?  It just seems like a Vrabel coached team would have a strong defensive mindset. Of course mindset can only get you so far if the talent isn’t there. 

Just now, Refugee said:

I haven’t watched much of Ten outside of the Ind game, are they really that bad on D?  Is it because of injuries?  It just seems like a Vrabel coached team would have a strong defensive mindset. Of course mindset can only get you so far if the talent isn’t there. 

I've not watched them either - but written and spoken word on the street is their D is below standard in pass rush and secondary - which is supported by the stats - other than - INTs - were they're doing very well for some reason.

24 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Man, we are going to get a test from the Titans's offense. They are rolling early today and have been all year. 

Yep, they're built for late season ball, as well. Last year in the playoffs they were steamrolling teams.  I think they had a stronger defense but their mentality is not to finesse a win.

I feel bad for Justin Fields,  hes going to get the "USC/Tedford QB" stigma because of Haskins and other recent Ohio State QBs.  Hes not gonna go nearly as high as people think.  (Or he could be the last OSU qb that doesnt receive that stigma)

Edited by HeresAGuy