• Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

Sunday October 15th

Noon CT

Fox will be broadcasting the game

I would expect Case Keenum to start for MN, was better than Bradford and Sam didn't look healthy.

If we can't get pressure on their QB, it will be a long game, Diggs, Theilen and Rudolph are really good players. The 2 WR's absolutely shredded us last year. Hopefully King is back for this one.

What's your OL looking like? Are the tackles healthy?

Diggs had a groin injury but came back in. My guess is he'll be limited all week.

I know you guys expect to win, but I expect Minnesota to give it all they got. Would be nice if our starting QB and RB were healthy though.

Oh, and Aaron Jones is nice. He's better than Montgomery.

13 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

What's your OL looking like? Are the tackles healthy?

Diggs had a groin injury but came back in. My guess is he'll be limited all week.

I know you guys expect to win, but I expect Minnesota to give it all they got. Would be nice if our starting QB and RB were healthy though.

Oh, and Aaron Jones is nice. He's better than Montgomery.

Bulaga played against Dallas and seemed fine.  Not sure on Bakh, the left tackle, but Taylor has been alright filling in.  Griffen could have a big game and I wouldn't be surprised, but overall the line has been great factoring in the injuries.

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Bulaga played against Dallas and seemed fine.  Not sure on Bakh, the left tackle, but Taylor has been alright filling in.  Griffen could have a big game and I wouldn't be surprised, but overall the line has been great factoring in the injuries.

OK. So who's more at fault then for the sacks? The line? Quarterback? Both?

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm your average nfl fan in that when I watch the game I am watching the ball and not really noticing anything else - but from what I saw against Dallas the interior line was at fault far more than the tackles.  There was one play where Irvin (spelling?) ran untouched through the middle of Linsley and Evans.  Other games, Rodgers has definitely been holding the ball too long but I don't think he had that problem against Dallas, hopefully he continues with that.   

7 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Both to an extent. We were starting an UDFA (McCray) at guard and moved our natural guard to play LT. There seemed to be some miscommunication as well as just poor play more in the middle of the offensive line than the tackles. It also doesn't help that Rodgers holds on to the ball so long but he has been a lot better at that then previous years. 

Also, 3rd and long isn't a death sentence to this team as it is to teams like Chicago so taking a sack doesn't necessarily kill a drive. 

Archived