30 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

Going to be important to scheme things up in the run game. The Vikings run defense has been terrific, but I think it is very important for us to run the ball effectively and so we don't fall into 3&7 and longer. Plus we need to protect our defense by keeping them off the field.

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

I think we need Jordy healthy this game.  Rhodes will probably shut Adams down (he seems to shut everyone down), which leaves us pretty short on receivers without Jordy.

Did you hear any news on Jordy and what ailed him late in the game in Dallas?

During the 2010 regular season, the Packers traveled to Dallas, the site of the 2010 Super Bowl.... and they crushed the Cowboys 45-7

During the 2017 regular season the Packers travel to minny, the site of the 2017 Super Bowl ...and they'll ********* the vikings

Thanks guys. Knowing this stuff helps set the focus on specific spots in the game, instead of just watching the ball.

Honestly football is more fun to watch when you look at OL blocking or WR routes. I'll be calling a false start or hold before anyone else in the room even notices it haha

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

Thanks guys. Knowing this stuff helps set the focus on specific spots in the game, instead of just watching the ball.

Honestly football is more fun to watch when you look at OL blocking or WR routes. I'll be calling a false start or hold before anyone else in the room even notices it haha

This is an interesting game.  We could have a 3-way tie atop the division if the Vikings win.  Or Green Bay wins and the Saints beat Detroit and the Pack are multiple games up - obviously this would be my preference.

15 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

During the 2010 regular season, the Packers traveled to Dallas, the site of the 2010 Super Bowl.... and they crushed the Cowboys 45-7

During the 2017 regular season the Packers travel to minny, the site of the 2017 Super Bowl ...and they'll ********* the vikings

Hate to be that guy but the Packers crushed the Cowboys in Lambeau that year

18 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Calling holds is the easiest thing on Earth though. Just because of the flag position and timing. There's not many other things it can be. Illegal hands. Bad formation. But mostly holding. People think I'm a genius when I call holding and it's pretty damn easy. I won't see who the false start is on every time though on that note.

The last 2 games with Keenum, the Vikings offense has been pitiful. The Lions completely shut them down in Minnesota and they had Cook for half of that game at least. We need a good defensive effort because our offense usually does not have great games in Minnesota. Last year was an odd game because our defense only gave up 17 points, which I would take again this year, but Bradford was basically perfect and Diggs had 500 yards receiving on Randall. Our offense struggled as it has before in Minnesota, with a couple of turnovers and several sacks. I think our offense plays better this time around, but won't put up Dallas numbers. Depending on if Bakh plays, I think we score 17 (if he doesn't play) to 27 (if he does) . Hopefully that should be enough if our defense can simply match the efforts by Detroit and Chicago the past two weeks against Minny. 

Archived