1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

8 hours ago, justo said:

Is this team a favorite against any non-Chiefs team?

Depends on where the game is and health of both teams.

At Atlanta,  Carolina, Philly, NE, Denver, my guess would be no.  Though it would be a close spread around 3-4 points

41 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Depends on where the game is and health of both teams.

At Atlanta,  Carolina, Philly, NE, Denver, my guess would be no.  Though it would be a close spread around 3-4 points

Agreed. It is tough to go on the road, especially when you rely on prolific QB play. Did anybody else feel like Cowboys had A-Rods silent count figured out in the first half of last weeks game?

Only team that really scares me in the NFC is Atlanta because I don't think we match up well at all with them, though if we are to face them again this season I hope it's at Lambeau with snow and Ice. I just think getting the no.1 seed could be key this year.

Need to make Case Keenum uncomfortable.  He was very good vs. Chicago and Tampa and he wasn't sacked in either of those games.  Vs. Detroit and Pittsburgh he was sacked 2 times in each game and he was pretty awful.  He is not very good when pressured.  

12 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Need to make Case Keenum uncomfortable.  He was very good vs. Chicago and Tampa and he wasn't sacked in either of those games.  Vs. Detroit and Pittsburgh he was sacked 2 times in each game and he was pretty awful.  He is not very good when pressured.  

Losing Cook is a big blow for them, might allow us to get some pressure on Keenum if that running game isn't as effective.

4 minutes ago, jontat83 said:

Losing Cook is a big blow for them, might allow us to get some pressure on Keenum if that running game isn't as effective.

They still have McKinnon and Murray.  Can't sleep on either of those two.  McKinnon broke a 58 yarder vs. the Bears and as a team they averaged 5.1 ypc.  

1 hour ago, jontat83 said:

Only team that really scares me in the NFC is Atlanta because I don't think we match up well at all with them, though if we are to face them again this season I hope it's at Lambeau with snow and Ice. I just think getting the no.1 seed could be key this year.

This.

We do not match-up well with Atlanta. If we're at home it would most certainly help, but at Atlanta, my confidence wouldn't be too high.

Other than that, there's not an NFC team that I would really fear, nobody going to Lambeau that's for sure. 

Judging by Davante needing two sessions of limited work to pass the protocol, if King doesn't go tomorrow, he's out.

The Jordy thing is a little ridiculous at this point. I guess the listed injury report will have to show his injury per NFL rules, guess that's how we'll find out.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Judging by Davante needing two sessions of limited work to pass the protocol, if King doesn't go tomorrow, he's out.

The Jordy thing is a little ridiculous at this point. I guess the listed injury report will have to show his injury per NFL rules, guess that's how we'll find out.

I hope it says 'body'.

Archived