1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'll be with some family. I live in Pittsburgh so normally I just get the Steelers game and one other one but my pap has the Sunday Ticket.

Even though GB is out a few defenders to Minnesota's offensive players, the nod goes to GB. Its hard to win being down a starting QB, RB, WR and LG.

I know you guys don't care for him, but I can't wait for Bridgewater to come back. He was on the right track before the injury. I'm hoping he can find his place here soon. He's off the PUP list tomorrow.

Bridgewater is a better QB than Keenum or Bradford - at least he was before that horrible knee injury - and that might be why we don't care for him.  ;)

We always have a tough time winning in MN and Zimmer's defenses give Rodgers fits.  I think this is gonna be a close game.  I truly have no clue who is gonna win today.

10 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Lane Taylor needs all the prayers his way today going up against Griffen

I take it Bahk is out again today?  Man, he must've really hurt that hamstring to be out this long.   :(  I fear he might be out until after the bye at the earliest.  I hope they put Bennett and/or Kendricks over there to help Taylor today.

Put up or shut up time for our defense. I'm comparing them to Detroit today because everyone thinks our D is better, fine let's show it. Detroit's defense held Keenum to 7 points in Minny...7. And that was with Diggs and Cook for one half. Detroit also forced 3 turnovers. 

So no excuses today fellas. We either get it done on defense or we don't. I'm not saying we need to hold them to 7 points but no way the Vikings should score more than 13-14 points on us today. Our offense won us the game last week, time for the D to do so this week.

Interested to see how Monty/Jones split reps at RB.  Really hoping they land on something close to a 50/50 split, with the "hot hand" in any given game receiving a few more snaps.  Either RB should be able to handle all 3 downs, so GB should be able to go into hurry-up mode at any time.  Health is always the big question, but this GB offense could be really good come December as the new pieces at RB and TE get more comfortable in their roles.

9 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Interested to see how Monty/Jones split reps at RB.  Really hoping they land on something close to a 50/50 split, with the "hot hand" in any given game receiving a few more snaps.  Either RB should be able to handle all 3 downs, so GB should be able to go into hurry-up mode at any time.  Health is always the big question, but this GB offense could be really good come December as the new pieces at RB and TE get more comfortable in their roles.

I want more Jones to be honest.

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Well with no King AND no House it is Randall, Rollins, and Hawkins time.

Thankfully no Diggs on the other side.

House has glass legs. Guy is hurt all the time...too bad but at least its not a top WR unit out there.

Archived