• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Hope we see both Ty and Jones on the field together

I'm not sure I want to see MM mess with the offense too much trying to get both of them on the field at the same time.  The primary thing I want to see is a more or less balanced workload so that both of them stay fresh.

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Excited to see a lot of Josh Hawkins today. Let's see what the guy has.

Honestly just based off his play compared to House/King so far this year there probably wont be much of a dropoff.  The only player out where there should be a noticeable dropoff to the depth is Burnett.  Randall/Hawkins/King/House are all about the same level.

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

With all of the injuries in the secondary, will the Packers play a lot of zone today? I worry about how they will handle Rudolph in zone. He seems to have a knack of finding those soft spots. I'm most worried about Rudolph. Surprised more people aren't. 

We've been stellar against TEs so far this year. And quite frankly the only TEs I would ever worry about in the league are gronk and kelce. Good TEs aren't going to beat this team.

We have a big lean up front on defense, need front 7 to win consistently and they should.

I like that we will get to see some more of Brice and Jones with Burnett out.  Burnett is good, but I think he could be a candidate to walk at season's end if these guys are as good as we think/hope on the back-end.  I am disappointed that House and King are out, I think they can be a very good combination, but they have to be on the field.  I don't really like any of our other CBs (except Donatello Brown).  

If the Packers get pressure, they will win.  If they can't, we will see more of the death by 1000 cuts that kills the Packers seemingly every week, and is so frustrating to watch when they are on defense.

I would like to see more of the rookie RBs, and Cobb taking Montgomery's snaps for the next couple of games, let the ribs heal completely.

Archived