1. 1. Player Of The Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Aaron Jones
    • Davante Adams
    • Nick Perry
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Other?

44 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The Jordy thing is a little ridiculous at this point. I guess the listed injury report will have to show his injury per NFL rules, guess that's how we'll find out.

Its not ridiculous at all. Its on a need-to-know basis and neither you nor the Packers' opponents need to know anything.

Like Incog, I'd be thrilled if it says: "body"  

Always deceiving to watch a team play at Chicago.  That is such a slow track there.  And say what you want about the Bears, but they are usually fundamentally sound at home.  Meaning they don't make a lot of mental errors, especially on defense.

As far as the Vikings go, I don't know if losing Bradford or Cook is the bigger loss to that club.  I'm thinking Cook is the main loss.

This is what I know.  We need to run.  If we do not, their edge players will destroy the tackles.  We could also use a good screen game.  Gotta slow those edge guys down.

Rhodes will shut down whoever is across from him.  I like Waynes...he will stick to/hold Davante.  Cobb needs a big game.  And I'm thinking Kendricks comes up big.

We really need King.  I hate to see a defense that has Randall on Theilen or Diggs.

Their O-line may not look like much, but you wait, we won't sniff Kennum or Bradford.  Dom will protect his secondary and call vanilla fronts with 3 and 4 man rushes.  Play coverage and see if the QB can beat you consistently.  

GB wins, but it will be closely contested.

Well whatever Jordy's injury is, it's not something that's keeping him from practicing today

Now the bad news. All of the guys who didn't practice were on the defensive side of the ball. Not having King or Burnett(or both) is not good for an already suspect secondary

It's a back injury for Jordy. Full participant in practice though

DL4oENgXUAYBzyX.jpg

Hate seeing Bak listed as limited still. That's what he's been listed as for the past few weeks and come Sunday hasn't been able to go. Also, House just can't stay off the injury report I guess

Biegel can start practicing next week so that's good

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

It's a back injury for Jordy. Full participant in practice though

DL4oENgXUAYBzyX.jpg

Hate seeing Bak listed as limited still. That's what he's been listed as for the past few weeks and come Sunday hasn't been able to go. Also, House just can't stay off the injury report I guess

Biegel can start practicing next week so that's good

We're playing possum. He's gonna play. Market down.

Secondary is going to be shorthanded. I don't expect Burnett or King to play. Absolutely need a big game from front seven with pressure across the whole front. Need Daniels to dominate like he did in this game last year. Our secondary will struggle covering Diggs (even if limited) and Thielen. No question there. 

19 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Secondary is going to be shorthanded. I don't expect Burnett or King to play. Absolutely need a big game from front seven with pressure across the whole front. Need Daniels to dominate like he did in this game last year. Our secondary will struggle covering Diggs (even if limited) and Thielen. No question there. 

why do you expect Diggs to play but don't expect King and Burnett to play?

Archived