GT: Jaguars vs Ravens

.Buzz

Trubiski has looked better since coming back. As long as he plays closer to how he has the last couple games than how he’s played previously, we got a top 2 pick in the bag. But if not, I’m still uncomfortable about that game. 

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Its a good thing that both Lawrence and Fields both have big time arms that should have no problem consistently getting him the ball when he takes off the top of the defense. 

This happens so many times a game based on what people in the stadium/people with all-22 access have said.

It's sad considering he likely gets paid either this or next off-season. Cutting into his $ right now by having straight incompetence at QB.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This happens so many times a game based on what people in the stadium/people with all-22 access have said.

It's sad considering he likely gets paid either this or next off-season. Cutting into his $ right now by having straight incompetence at QB.

I haven’t watched the games, but just the clips I’ve seen, I believe it.

Same garbage that happened with Cecil Shorts and ARob. Every QB is going to leave yards on the field, but this has been a huge thing for us for a long time where there’s sometimes just hundreds of yards for one receiver left on the field all the time.