Missed Connections: WRs, what are they and how can we get some? {The Shrine of Jefferson}

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Y'all out here being mad at Howie and s-, and I'm just livin it large glad Doug is gone. 

It's nice, because even if Howie dumblucked his way into a good player...Doug's offense and overall coaching would never really use them or develop them. Until Howie is gone it's a half measure unless we get a truly great coach. Because the chances of finding one that matches Howie is slim.

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Will depend on the Coach. If we did bring Saleh in I could see Parsons coming here. If we go offensive coach we go WR or maybe QB. 

I am not very high on Parsons and especially not that at #6. Meh. I would hope not.

1 minute ago, ACO said:

I am not very high on Parsons and especially not that at #6. Meh. I would hope not.

He's the most specific top 10 guy. Some coaches and schemes it wouldn't be worth taking him at all.

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Which schemes? I see Parsons succeeding in any scheme. He can play any 4-3 spot as well as 3/4 ILB. 

Anything that he’s not going to blitz ever, like he can fit anywhere but if you aren’t going to let him cross the LOS much taking him really early makes a little less sense.

It’s also like who the DC is, Parsons is so versatile that a smart DC will max his potential...best case like Jim did with Dawk.