2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

It is tough to envision team spending high on a NT. RM has proven to be pretty bullheaded on that front. Maybe Richard will have some influence in that area. I'm going to assume he is the DC when RM retires after 2018. Thinking mid rd/2-3 tier guy is more likely for sure. 

22 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It is tough to envision team spending high on a NT. RM has proven to be pretty bullheaded on that front. Maybe Richard will have some influence in that area. I'm going to assume he is the DC when RM retires after 2018. Thinking mid rd/2-3 tier guy is more likely for sure. 

Put RM in a retirement home where he belongs.

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive never met a coach that I liked more than meeting RM. I dont want to ever see him go. The man is a gift. 

keep his as a D-Line coach and have Richard run the defense.

10 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Would you be content with this?

Irving--Vea--Collins--Lawrence

Taco--Ash--Crawford--Tapper

***Gregory

I would be content, yes. I think Irving is best as a 3T in our scheme but I believe him to be a better fit at DE than Crawford. So with the addition of Vita this upgrades two spots.

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Dallas reportedly had inquired about Dareus before the trade deadline, so I'm going to take that as an indication they will be adding a NT this off season. Collins back to 3T in rotation with Irving, who also sees more action at DE.

That, and SJ was asked what positions we would target in the draft and he said, "it's still early but probably defensive line." He didn't specify edge rusher or interior but I bet we go DL.

Will Hernandez was the only one that could stop Shepherd, and those were some great battles to watch. Hernandez got Shepherd a few times, and vice versa. Unfortunately, Shepherd went out with a hand injury midway through practice.

Speaking of Hernandez, this guy was a monster today. He stonewalled rushers on nearly every rep, taking guys to the ground, or just holding them in place. He gave very little ground and only lost one or two reps all day. He also showed a bit of a nasty streak in team drills getting after his guy and driving him 5 yards away from the action until they finally stopped him. If Hernandez continues this route, he’ll price himself out of the early second round for Denver to grab him

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/1/24/16930070/senior-bowl-day-3-recap

Sounds like Hernandez is more of a mid\late first kinda prospect instead of an early\mid 2nd

Archived